RAIN'S PROGRESS

Starting... lost two kilos and starting to build from today New Year coming up time for change. I got to stop being lazy

I am eating half raw half cooked that will be my diet if I increase either I will report it.

2008-12-29-76623.jpg.5f894dd5c20eb5e0bce4373425a46d7f.jpg

2008-12-29-76575.jpg.358dd3fee863dae1ebc2356a48ceead2.jpg

2008-09-08-74221.jpg.931e98514a921b5f0a27082810a1e213.jpg

Edited by RAINRA

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you have a sweet physique! I remember training with you and admiring your biceps. You have great shape to your arms, something many people don't have.

Nice looking abs too! That's what I'm talking about!

Thanks for posting the pics. I too look forward to watching this thread!

Thanks for the comments. I just started to eat more raw as of a this week. I am eating most of the meal raw except for breakfast being the exception. (toasted sprouted grain bagels and hummus)

Damn, I was just going to say that you've got some huge potential and that this could go far. Well, well. How does the raw plan look like?

WELL I AM TRYING TO FOLLOW AS CLOSE AS I CAN MANAGE to THE 80 10 10 DIET WITH SOME COOKED. Basically eat most of your energy from fruits and veggies

THAT IS 80 CARBS, 10 FAT 10 PERCENT PROTEIN.

ALTHOUGH I DO EAT A LITTLE MORE ON THE FAT PART NUTS ETC..

MY USUAL MEAL DAILY

Breakfast

SPROUTED BAGEL WITH HUMMUS

3 FRESH SQUEEZED ORGANGES OR 1 GRAPEFRUIT

SNACK

HANDFUL OF NUTS

1 BANANA

Circuit train no rest 30 min. straight. Moving from one machine or free weights to another.

Breakdance 2 times a weak

LUNCH

LARGE BOWL

MIXED GREENS SALAD (salad may very or meal)

1/4 Zucchini

1 carrot

1/4 green pepper

salsa

1 avocado

handful of sesame seeds

snack

Wheat grass wth oj

two kiwis

1 bannana

Dinner Varies

I have tomato avocado on a bagel

or

Raw nut (spread with raw veggies on a pasta or whole grain rice)

Fruit! I may sneak in a fruit in here and there!! Dr. Graham advocates that eating fruit as much as you want if want instant calories for fuel!

Oh I forgot I do have a green smoothy of bannanas, kiwi, baby spinach and oj.

If I need more calories on top of that I will eat more nuts or avocados but usually I eat about 1500 calories tto 2000 depending on the day.

I will post updates of my progress in a few days. I don't lack energy at all!

What I have so far is just from breakdancing. I had nothing before I started. Now I am going to try to do workout on more of a regular basis

Nice man! Yea you're looking pretty ripped. Nice triceps. Abs of course too. An essential for breakers. I feel quite a sense of camaraderie here. I too am a breaker, and is one of my largest inspirations for lifting. Also vegan of course, but my roommate has got me reading 80/10/10. I've still got a lot to go, but it's looking pretty good so far. I already eat about 7 bananas a day now- In smoothies.

How long have you been Breakin? If you don't mind me asking, what power moves can you do and are you working on? Stalls? I'm just curious what you like to do.

Got a myspace? I'm thinking.. Too bad for me you're not in Portland. Keep up the good work. You should be a good reference for me if I decide to go with this 80/10/10 business.

Man that's awesome ! Great physique naturally from good genes and also of course from Breaking and all the bodyweight stuff builds strong and tight muscles. Your pecs and abs are impressive.

Hope you'll do more bodybuilding and strenght training, this is useful for all sports.

I didn't know you were really into raw food, that's great!

yeah I am trying to be as much raw as I can. Not 100 percent because I think that there are somethings that I do enjoy cooked but if eventually I fall in love with everything raw I will move that way. I for raw 100% think it makes me have more energy which I have a lot already and keeps me going.

Plus it is fun to discover foods

I will post updates this weekend if I get around to it.

I am lifting 15 to 20 mins a day and breaking twice a week for 2 to 3 hours.

• 3 weeks later...