RAIN'S PROGRESS

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Robert not on there... my training is for the animals... and for ignorant people out there to get educated. I want to be the image of thin, cut and healthy. When people debate that Vegan diet is unhealthy or deficient I will be like really lets compare your body type with mine. I am inspired. This is why I am not trying to add anything to enhance muscle. I want straight food and no BS. The other day for the first time some guy at the gym 20 something kid fit came to me and asked me about my pull up ab routine that I was doing. It made me feel that the hard work was paying off and people want to learn.

I want to make it clear to non vegans out there that I am lifting with food as my fuel. This is so people can't go oh well you added this chemical, muscle enhancer proteins or fueler which is why you got cut... I will be able to say, "no!" I got this way just on plant food alone and not even spending hours upon hours in the gym.

By the way Brendan's book is awesome I just received it about a week ago. I got his updated version. I was like holy this is almost like my diet. Great recipes... good ideas and good explanations to foods.

Anyway I have been a bit annoyed at my new job talk about meat eating as it was so natural to eat and kill animals It is fueling my fire. In my head I am like ... Now you will see what Vegans are all about. A lot of people here inspire me, really I mean that. From peoples words to physics. Top names to mention being: Robert, Octopussier, Lean and Green, Hillary, and all those who push do something to get people to think Veganism as awesome and not some trend or sickly overweight or horribly thin and malnourished.

GO VEGANS!!

I want to make it clear to non vegans out there that I am lifting with food as my fuel. This is so people can't go oh well you added this chemical, muscle enhancer proteins or fueler which is why you got cut... I will be able to say, "no!" I got this way just on plant food alone and not even spending hours upon hours in the gym.

You're an inspiration dude, I got into lifting for much the same reason as you.

By the way Brendan's book is awesome I just received it about a week ago. I got his updated version. I was like holy this is almost like my diet. Great recipes... good ideas and good explanations to foods.

I read the introduction to the book on Amazon just yesterday! Think I'm gonna order a copy.

Anyway I have been a bit annoyed at my new job talk about meat eating as it was so natural to eat and kill animals It is fueling my fire. In my head I am like ... Now you will see what Vegans are all about.

Haha yeah I think we all get this everywhere. All you have to do is take off your shirt and bitch slap them though since you're ripped already

A couple of comments that have been pissing me off at work just now is when I talk about my progress they'll mention something like I could've been bigger quicker if I consumed meat. Pisses me off!

ChewyBaws.... Awesome yeah get the book it is well worth it. Give you a good understanding of nutrition too. I spent over 3 years now studying and researching nutrition and I read his book and I am like that is awesome information. Specially when he explains the amino acids thing and protein. Very good. Your words inspire... I think you got the motivation. Workout hard. And circuit train... don't rest ... Eat healthy foods with all the nutrients to build it self back and that is how you build lean tight muscle. Switch your training up. Start your own progress and we will follow. If you have one already pass it on.

By the way my uncle got heart disease I just found out yesterday and he is going for bypass surgery. My family thinks my lifestyle is extreme... ... when will they learn to make a positive step.

yeaup high raw is the best way to loose that extra fat and I still keep my muscle.

High raw? INFO PLZ.

Agreed - I'm trying to figure out what HIGH RAW is as well...

That, and "Brendan's Book" has been mentioned several times - but I can't go get it cause they haven't said what its called...?? What book should I be going to get?

Thanks guys.

-mimegallow

Hey Richard... very easy system ... I figured out the system to looking great and building muscle at the same time.... Lots of secrets... LOL! If you need any advice ideas and willing to try something different let me know. I am really trying to debunk the protein myth that so many people here believe. Not saying protein can't help but it is not why muscles grow. I literly with no lie tell you I only work out 30, 40 minutes day at the gym 4 times at most. No creatine or booster or extra protein shakes. Just pure foods. Whole foods Greens being the key of it. Kale and so on. I even hate to push super super heavy weight. I breakdance once a weak so it is not that either. Really the two main things are loose extra fat by eating less process and then be consistent at the gym to push your muscles. I don't do dead lifts or any of that stuff. Most is just dips and pull ups with some machine weights.

I don't focus on squat amounts... because it will very day to day. I hit the squat machines every day. No matter what the conditions are. I think that I squat at all after having in my past full reconstructive knee surgery from realigning my knee cap, reconstructing the cartilage fixing my meniscus... and so on... is just amazing. I snowboarded and use to do big jumps after slamming down on my legs for 9 years I really destroyed my legs. But I push usually like 20 reps three times around 260... I weigh in at 130. I just feel that my legs are all around strong and light after doing legs now. I really don't think about how much weight I am pushing I just put plates on or so on when I lift just and test what I can lift that day.

Hey rain thought I'd nip in let you know I bought the Thrive Diet last week, just started reading it =] Not far into it yet but seems really good, seems like brendan really knows his stuff! I'm not surprised though him being an ironman triathlete...what a nutter!

• 3 months later...

I don't show legs because it is not a big part of my routine. And it is kinda hard to get a decent shot of on my own of my legs in a bathroom mirror.

I will see if I can shoot them at some point near future. I mainly use legs with footwork in breaking and parkour which is jumping a lot and precision landings.