The BEST of 2008 VB&F Members/Moments VOTING

robert

Who is your choice for the BEST of 2008 on VB&F?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey everyone,

As promised, here are the nominations for the BEST of 2008! Voting will end on Jan 10, 2009. All the best to all of you who are nominated and thank you to those who nominated them.

Remember, this isn't just who's the best or who we like the best or anything like that, but over two dozen individuals have been nominated for outstanding work in 2008 in either the Vegan Community or here on our community or a combination of both. To view the reasons WHY people were nominated please read here:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=15971

The additional times someone was nominated doesn't mean a whole lot because some people when selecting individuals saw a name already nominated and omitted it from their list, but since it does show great appreciation, I kept it in for viewing.

Again, this contest isn't to separate or divide the community but is an absolutely positive thing to recognize people and their actions that went above and beyond expectations to do great things for the world. I thank all of you!

This is a list of the nominees with a + to represent additional times they were nominated. Please vote for just one person. We will award the top 3 finishers as a way to give back and say "thanks" for all that you do for the vegan community and for this community.

I omitted all Admins from the voting.

Here are the nominees listed in order of their nominations. If I missed anyone, let me know ASAP:

Octopussoir ++++

SeaSiren +

Jessifly

Katabatic

Vegan Essentials ++++++

Hilary Wright ++

RAINRA ++++

DV +++

veggieprincess ++++

beforewisdom +++

Troy

Xjohanx ++

Lean and Green +++++

Tuc +

Tasha +++

zinzen +

Offense74 +

Blabbate +

sydneyvegan

Gaia

thendanisays +

jaleel

Zack

Vegan Joe

Medman

Dr. Pink

Again, please read WHY these people were nominated here:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=15971

There were some truly outstanding moments, performances, contributions and memories of 2008. You should all be very proud of the great work you do here and around your community.

Thank you for voting for the BEST of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness 2008 !!!

Well, if I could vote more than once (and remember who I voted for) then both you old guys would be in the running. However, Tasha is sweeter than all of us and is too far in the lead for anyone to catch her.

Well, if I could vote more than once (and remember who I voted for) then both you old guys would be in the running. However, Tasha is sweeter than all of us and is too far in the lead for anyone to catch her.

I hope you mean old in an acquaintance kind of way.

WOW oh my ! Thank-You everyone who voted for me. It's much appreciated !

Tasha is sweeter than all of us and is too far in the lead for anyone to catch her.

How sweet, thanks DV. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better. Have a great time training with thendanisays today !

Perhaps all three of us should get together soon

I am still yet to vote, and my vote is worth 37 votes.

Hey No Cheating on here !!

This is really hard for me since I just came here around new year 2008. I'll have to think about this before casting my vote since I'd like to vote for someone who has become something totally different on 2008, not someone who has been superb years before.

I don't usually post who I vote for but I had to for this contest. I voted for Lean and Green. There were countless reasons why my vote went this way. He only joined last year, has been a wealth of knowledge,and inspiration for people on this board, and elsewhere I'm sure. He's also taken the vegan diet a step further by being raw, and despite what people may think about a raw diet he's damn strong, and from what I can tell has lot's of endurance too. Not to mention during vegan vacation he made some really awesome smoothies! These are off the top of my head, I can't think of anything else right now, but I'm sure there's more.

For the record though everyone listed has stood out this year!