MaryStella's Triathlon training crossfit endurance

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't train today still sick. Hopefully will be good enough to go tomorrow. Spending some time uploading some short training videos of me practicing cleans. It is taking a lot longer than I expected. I'll post a link here when I figure out how.

Sprouted Grain Bagel

VEGA WFO /coconut water

Tofu Scramble w/mushrooms spinach & tempeh bacon

Smoked Almonds

Banana

Quinoa Salad w/Mustard Green

Grit Tofu

Vanilla Tofu

CF WOD - Mayhem - for time complete:

15 cleans @70

30 Knees to Elbows

30 Box Jumps @ 24 inches

30 Pullups 30 Dips (subbed for muscle ups - used blue band for pullups, dip r box onto plates)

30 Dumbbell Presses @ 30lbs (2 - 15's)

30 Double Unders

15 Thrusters @45 lbs - was supposed 2 b @ 70- but I just didnt have it in me to get it up @ that point

30 pullups - blue band

30 burpees

90 lunges with a 25lb plate overhead

Time 27:48

Warmup 3 minutes jump rope

arm circles - 10 each arm front and back

10 squats

15 ghd situps

One of my friends taped me doing the whole thing. I might upload it later so you can all watch me suffer. This was a tough WOD for me as it was pretty shoulder intensive and that is still my weakest link post op. Still getting over the sinus infection and I think that hurt me a bit too but still fun stuff!

Edited by MaryStella

Ok Here is some video from the Crossfit Mayhem WOD I talked about earlier. Unfortunately the person recording for me didn't understand the 10 minute time limits so I lost a good portion of the middle of the workout but here i the beginning and the end. You will be able to tell the difference! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHBakj2EwGo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js9VoQwvXbs

Hope I did it right this time!

3 rounds of

3 kettle bell snatches left then right

3 KB over head squats left then right

3 KB sotts press Left then right

3 surrenders left then right

round 1 - used 25

round 2 - 20

round 3 - snatch 25 over head squat 20 press 25 surrender 20

3 turkish getups with 10 lb DB left then right - haven't work on these in forever so it really showed!

Sprouted Grain Bagel w/EB

VEGA WFO w/coconut water

Banana

Grit Tofu

Roasted Yams

Hot Sauce Glazed Tempeh

Broccoli w/tamari & nutri yeast

Thanks VJ! Muscular endurance & strength was more of the issue than metabolic conditioning for sure. especially on the pullups and toward the end with the plate.

I got a sample of the new vega performance sport so Im trying it today. I can't wait. I am addicted to vega and pretty excited about this product.

Deadlifts

135x3

185x3

205x3

225x3

230x2 - new PR!! got video will post later

WOD - "dead go in the chipper"

100 deadlifts @ 1/2 PR (115) for time. foul if you do not pull for 5 second. foul - 5 burpees immediately for each foul.

time - 6:44 - no fouls! Yay! no burpees today!

VEGA SPORT performance w/coconut water - crazy blue green color. not crazy about the taste. I mixed a vanilla and a berry sample. i'm more of a chocolate vega person.

2 vega vibrancy bars

hot sauce glazed tempeh

broccoli

roasted ruttabagas & yams

@lobster - I agree with the hot. I never got into sushi. I'm not a fan of veganese either. I never liked mayonnaise when I wasn't vegan. Probably why I never made that recipe. Did you ever try the asian pear and tempeh salad w/wasabi dressing out of veganomicon. I think u would like that.

@chewy thanks! I have to agree on the WOD. I am complaining a bit in the video of it! lol!