The List: Vegan Product Database

Dr. Pink

Creating a database. Of course I will need "Your" help with this. Hopefully what we will end up with is a huge list of all the products that are indeed "Vegan" friendly. Making it easier for people to shop.

Why the topic? Well, I made my first phone call today to a major corporation. The manufacturers of Rit-Dye. And learned what I hoped was true all along( I was previously going on the knowledge of a friend on another forum who's been Vegan off and on for the past 10 years who is also very smart.

Anyways. How this topic works. Things you like to use but don't know if there Vegan. Make a call( Or Email ) and when you receive your answer post it here( Only if it's Vegan of course ).

I'll start off with the first one. ( And eventually once we get enough we can include categories like dishwater soap and wine )

P.S. I'll leave this explanation of our mission up for a month or two, and remove it once everyone gets a chance to fully understand and know the meaning behind it. Another idea. Instead of posting here. PM me your findings and I'll edit this with more stuff. That way it can be easily searchable. And don't forget to send me the name of the company so I can provide a link to there website.

Fabric Dye

Rit-Dye

Headphones

Sony MDR-V150

nice thread!

im using a "vegetarian friendly" lip balm i got at sprouts, the brand is ALBA.

im also using AUBREY ORGANICS products which I purchased at sprouts. ive got the hair gel, and the moisturizer. their pricey but ive been VERY happy with aubrey organics.

sprouts has lots of other hygeine products too.

at a local conoco theres a beverage i buy from time to time,(other than this particular beverage, i drink nothing but water) its made by the jones soda company. its an organic tea. the flavors ive seen are mandarain, peach, and white strawberry. its a very good vegan tea, has the organic seal, but its tough to find.

oh and lets not forget my vegan hemp sauconys i just got. i have like 5 pairs of the saucony jazz style sneakers, but i just got a pair of black hemp/canvas from their vegan line. SAUCONY rules, support them so theyll keep making vegan shoes! think i got them from online shoes but just froogle it.

next?