Get Well Lean and Green

Tasha

To Lean and Green

Wishing you the best speedy recovery ever !!!!

Lots of rest and green drinks.

Thank-You so much for my wonderful treat. I made a nice raw pasta with your sauce for dinner tonight.

<3

Get Better soon.. RC is missing his training buddy

Natashie Washie is missing her best raw food friend dearly.

Can I get a Yeah ...... !

To Lean and Green

Wishing you the best speedy recovery ever !!!!

Lots of rest and green drinks.

Thank-You so much for my wonderful treat. I made a nice raw pasta with your sauce for dinner tonight.

<3

Get Better soon.. RC is missing his training buddy

Natashie Washie is missing her best raw food friend dearly.

Can I get a Yeah ...... !

+1!

Giacomo

I hope you are feeling better. This is what happens when you snowboard down your street shirtless. You gotta bundle up better than that (even though it was fun to watch). LOL Now it is your turn to take care of Dani. Shame on you for getting her sick!!!!

Must be same flu going around here. Everyone in my office got hit with it.

some were stuck with it for two weeks.

Fortunately I did not get it at all.

I drink fresh squeezed oj everyday and when it went around I did it 3 times in a day.

Did wheat grass 3 times as well.

I avoided all refined foods and did not eat chocolate or other sweets. Lots of fruit!

I juiced as many veggies (greens specially)

and gargled with celtic sea salt if I had any hint of dry throat.

I am sure I was starting to get a few weeks back that is cause I went to vermont and had no way of eating right I was living off restaurant salads and nuts that I brought cause my fam kept eating out. I did not work out at all during the time I felt weak. Then when I got back is where I downed any veggie and fruit I could get my hands on all raw!

Hope you get better LEAN AND GREEN

Last winter my whole family got hit with a nasty stomach virus. I was the only one that didn't get it. The only inkling I had that I may have contracted the bug was one night when I felt a little nauseous after eating. I had some ginger ale and went to bed and woke up feeling 100% again.

I take a lot of precautions. If someone in my house is sick, I start disinfecting phones, keyboards, doorknobs, toilets etc.

THANKS ALL!!!!!!!!!!

yes it was the flu, or at least it seemed like it.

It is all but gone with the exception of a minor discomforted sore throat and this debilitating sinus headache that is centered around my right eye. It feels like someone gave me a major black eye and they've been holding a knife to the underneath part of my eye socket for the past 96 hours. So miserable. It hasn't gone away, it hasn't really gotten much better and nothing is really alleviating it or keeping it at bay. The good news is that my sinuses have been draining for the past 48 hours and compared to the beginning of this mess, they are virtually clear, even though that isn't the reality of it, they are clogged up slightly.

someone told us that everyone who moves here gets sick within the first 4 months and they get it BAD b/c of the mold/less sunlight and portland type atmosphere. I wonder if that's true? Then you don't get like that anymore.

All I know is this SUCKS! I have not trained in 7 days solely b/c of this crap and I don't feel like i'm able to properly until this headache subsides just a bit. Hopefully tomorrow? By monday it needs to be gone as i have an interview to be a sales counselor for memberships at the first La Fitness in the Pear District; I hope I get it. It opens monday; I know i'd rock at it.

Dani has a nasty sore throat and a slight cough but no fever and no sinus and no flu..... let's pray that doesn't happen to her b/c it is messes up!

My mother said she had a sinus headache exactly like mine that lasted for 2 weeks; I hope that isn't the case for me. So far it's been 4 days.........

Thanks again all and thank you Washer for starting this thread.

It sounds now like you have a sinus infection. I had the same thing last year. The headache would not go away. The doctor prescribed antibiotics and Musinex (the one that the pharmacist keeps behind the counter). After taking both, the very next morning the pain and pressure were gone and I felt 100 times better. I let the headache continue for a week before I saw a doctor. I was so glad I went. Take care of yourself. Good luck with the job search. I will be praying for you!