Me on TV - watch the vid online!

Daywalker

Hi freaks!

I was in the TV today.

For all you who accidently missed it ( ) it can be watched online.

The quality is quite poor, but you get an impression.

Instruction:

1. Click on the link:

http://www.hr-online.de/website/fernsehen/sendungen/index.jsp?rubrik=5300&key=standard_document_14461510&mediakey=fs/hessenschau/20051209_bodibilding&type=v&jm=7&jmpage=1

2. Choose between Real Player and Microsoft Media Player

3. Click on "abspielen"

4. Get angry about the poor quality.

5. Have fun

While watching, you can click on "externer Player" to watch the video in your player rather than on the site.

Daywalker

Awesome Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was great to see! Sorry I was away from a computer for a couple of days so I didn't see it until now. It was really cool to watch! Guten Morgen!

Thanks so much for wearing the Vegan Fitness Team shirts. I have an entire closet full of them but they are yet to go up on the site, so just You and K-oz and Tonya, Brendan, and myself have them. And a few others who specifically asked to order them.

That was awesome they put you on there for more than 3 minutes. That is a full minute longer than my longest mainstream TV segment about vegan bodybuilding. So you are #1 in many aspects of Vegan Bodybuilding!

As I've told you many times, I'm very proud of your accomplishments this year. You are an awesome ambassador for the Vegan Bodybuilding community!

Thanks so much for sharing your TV segment!

I will post it on the main site and I will e-mail it to my friends who know all about the "Awesome German Vegan Bodybuilder who is much bigger than you, Robert"

-Big Big TV Him

My cat Queso thinks you're hot .....she hopped up in my lap the second you came on screen and sat watching diligently through the whole clip.....then mewed and jumped back down when it was over!

Hmmm, is this the same cat who has a crush on Rob?

Naaah, Rob thinks Cava has a thing for him, but really she stares like that at everyone She just huge, wide open eyes (Plus it's Topher whose side she never leaves...she's completely latched onto him! Sits on his head while he sleeps )

• 1 month later...

You can download another TV feature under the following link:

http://www.voice-design.de/download/dargatz/Topfit_ohne_Fleisch_(24-01-2006_SWR).avi

I don't know if it works.It's Real Player, and i don't have that.

Anyway, it seems you have to copy and paste the link, i don't know why the end of it isn't included in the link when you just click on it

It was broadcasted last week, i have it on tape only. It's a feature ~3min and an interview ~4min.

Edited by Daywalker

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just now watched the video, very good daywalker, also It is good to see folks on video. I do not meet any vegans who are into bodybuilding and fitness. Also good to see the photos come alive.

as a side note, Koz does not look like she weighs 132, she looks like she ways about 105lbs. I dont know how tall she is but she looks quite slim and toned.

congratulations to you for your clip and your success on the stage, and to Koz for her success in the transformation contest.