My first 100% in every way shape and form

compassionategirl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, Jonathan, I knew CG would just use 6inch heels as another tool in her seduction arsenal........

I knew CG wouldn't be takin a walk to the shops in 'em or anythin, just wondered if it's possible to even make it as far as the bed without stumbling?

Oh yeah, Jonathan, I knew CG would just use 6inch heels as another tool in her seduction arsenal........

I knew CG wouldn't be takin a walk to the shops in 'em or anythin, just wondered if it's possible to even make it as far as the bed without stumbling?

im sure that she would be fine so long as some kind london gentleman helped her along.

3 inches will still do a fine job of digging into your man's chest, in which case you wont be needing the jeans

***gasp****:shock: did I just say that? If you quote me I'll deny it

That's not very compassionate is it????

You're gonna have to deny it now seems as I've quoted you.

im sure that she would be fine so long as some kind london gentleman helped her along.

If she fell, I'm sure CG would be happy enough with the floor.

Most 5" & 6" heels are not hard to walk in as the sole is generally a 1" platform. Walked many a runway in them. The key is keeping your weight on the ball of the foot, not your heel.

VeggieMeggie - If I had your build I would wear the 3" & 4" heels. Your legs will look a mile long. You'd be amazed how many people envy a long leg.

Other than that, this thread has taken a, well, turn.

Seasiren: I think we should start posting pics of our shoe collection. Seriously - no joke. When I get a digital camera, I am going to resurrect this thread with pics of all my shoes. Feel free to start posting yours now Obviously we have a high heel addiction.

And to the boys who are in awe about how women can walk on such high heels: seasiren's explanation is 100% correct.

I will see what I can do. I have actually gotten rid of several (leather insoles & Italian leather shoes, pre-vegan, so sorry ). For those who may say I spend to much on shoes (trying to keep ridicule down to a minimum), most of mine were from my short career.

Walking on the balls of my feet brings back an amusing memory. I was a ring girl for the Jr. Olympics for boxing, and they were freaking out when they say my stillettos! They were so scared I would punch a hole in the ring. I am happy to say I was able to do all the rounds without punching a hole in the ring/canvas (not sure the term).

3 inches will still do a fine job of digging into your man's chest, in which case you wont be needing the jeans

***gasp****:shock: did I just say that? If you quote me I'll deny it

You're gonna have to deny it now seems as I've quoted you.

wasnt me Somebody hacked into my vbb account and posted that. it wasnt me. i insist that it wasnt. okay? so my final answer is that it wasnt me. I admit nothing.

Oh yeah' date=' Jonathan, I knew CG would just use 6inch heels as another tool in her seduction arsenal........

I knew CG wouldn't be takin a walk to the shops in 'em or anythin, just wondered if it's possible to even make it as far as the bed without stumbling? [/quote']

If she fell, I'm sure CG would be happy enough with the floor.

All i wanted to do in this thread was to innocently thank my admirer. You're soooooooooo bad Matt. Look what you started.

Edited by compassionategirl

i LOVE both of those shoes. The second one looks like those clear plastic shoes that Frederick's of Hollywood first started selling years and years ago? I call them Cinderalla shoes because they look like glass slippers because they are clear/see through. I have the exact same pair, only mine dont have the strap around the ankle. Know what I mean? And those ones of mine are I believe 5 inches because they dont have a platform, and it looks like yours dont either????

Damn those first ones are mighty HHHHHOOOOOOTTTTT. Do you still have them????

More pics please. This thread is going to get hot I can tell. Damn I cant wait to get a digital camera.

I can already tell that we have the same taste in shoes. Your gonna LOVE my shoes collection. if we lived in the same city we would be raiding each other's shoe closets every weekend What size are your feet. I wear a 7 to 8 (depending on the shoe).

Yep Fredrick's, gotta love 'em. Yes, no platform on that particular pair, but very comfy, the sole is padded.

I'm an 8, i think I have a couple of inches on you so my feet are average for my height. Don't you just love the word "average"?

Too bad we don't live closer, can you say, "a pair for every occasion?"

Ok I was going to stay out of this thing since it took a more racy turn but I had to come back to just say - daaaaammmmnnnnn.

Women appreciating the wonders of the heel, especially of the high and/or from Frederick's variety, and advocating its use is such a wonderful thing... a thing of splendor - of... beauty in a level so far surpassing the subconcious physical attraction towards the shoe/ankle/leg combo itself when the heel is worn.

I feel a bit as though I'm watching a ballet accompanied by a fine symphony.

Ok I was going to stay out of this thing since it took a more racy turn but I had to come back to just say - daaaaammmmnnnnn.

Women appreciating the wonders of the heel, especially of the high and/or from Frederick's variety, and advocating its use is such a wonderful thing... a thing of splendor - of... beauty in a level so far surpassing the subconcious physical attraction towards the shoe/ankle/leg combo itself when the heel is worn.

I feel a bit as though I'm watching a ballet accompanied by a fine symphony.

Most 5" & 6" heels are not hard to walk in as the sole is generally a 1" platform. Walked many a runway in them. The key is keeping your weight on the ball of the foot, not your heel.

Thanx for enlightening me Seasiren.

Runway? You work(ed) in the airline industry?

I'll second what Daywalker said about your legs.

All i wanted to do in this thread was to innocently thank my admirer. You're soooooooooo bad Matt. Look what you started.

You're to blame compassionategirl. I didn't start anything. You started it as soon as you mentioned stiletto boots with jeans. As soon as you posted that on the first page of this thread, you knew exactly how this thread would develop.

So you are the bad one here.