My first 100% in every way shape and form

compassionategirl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please find a pic somewhere that proves otherwise. it's as bad as girls who wear skateboard shoes.

yep. really terrible that. my missus wears skate shoes - damn her for chosing comfort, durability and value for money over adhering to social restrictions for women may or may not wear.

jonathan

I'd just hate for Tarz to be disappointed so...

please find a pic somewhere that proves otherwise. it's as bad as girls who wear skateboard shoes.

Oh Mr. Jza.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/veganbabe/bootsjeans.jpg

Also, what's wrong with women wearing sneakers ? Have you always had this problem with women wearing shoes ?

Also, what's wrong with women wearing sneakers ? Have you always had this problem with women wearing shoes ?

EVERYONE knows that women are supposed to be barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen!

oops, double post! Had to add pregnant in there

yep. really terrible that. my missus wears skate shoes - damn her for chosing comfort, durability and value for money over adhering to social restrictions for women may or may not wear.

jonathan

To Jza: I couldnt care less about your opinion, or anybody else's. I wear what I like, what makes me feel good. I dont dress for others. I dress for myself. Many years ago, I briefly dated a man who was my height. Of course, when I wore my heels I would be about 5 inches taller than he. He would constantly ask me not to wear my heels because the me being taller was a "turn off" to him. He was hot, and turned me on, but my feet in my heels was hotter and turned me on more, so I ignored his requests and continued dressing in a way that pleased me. In short, screw what everybody else thinks, and screw also what is sthe current "trend." I wear what I like, when I like it (minus any cruelty of course). Period. If I want to wear white, for example, after labour day, then I wear it. Screw this "social norm" or whatever that says no white after labour day. Ya feel me, playa? SO your opinion means nothing to me. But thanks for sharing it anyway.

Jonathan: Same as above. I dont "adhere" to anything, certainly not to social norms or whatever you said. I wear heels because I like the way they look on me, I like the way they make me feel, and because I like the added height that they give me. Would still be wearing them even if I were dating a munchkin. Other people's or society's norms mean squat to me.

A recent example. When I went out with some friends to recently, it was freezing so I wore a neon glow in the dark green pair of earmuffs. I am sure it looked absolutely hideous, but I really couldnt care less about what other people thought -- my ears were warm, that is all I cared about. Of course, I will soon be buying a pair that arent suitable for flagging airplanes down with ....

I hope that clarifies some things.

Found this on the 'net....

In days gone by when ladies of 'quality' wore hats and little white gloves it was the rule that white shoes (and the matching handbag) were only worn between Memorial day and Labor day. After Labor day it was considered very gauche to wear white shoes and a lady who did so was somewhat ostracized (fashion-wise), talked about and had her 'quality' questioned. I don't know how this rule started or who started it, but it was taken very, very seriously in those days.

Today the rule is considered outmoded and has gone the way of most such rules. Today anything goes and people feel free to wear anything they want to meet any kind of occasion. This rule, similar to the red wine/white wine rule is looked at as: "I'll wear what I want" and "It's my wine and I will drink it how I want.

Thanx for enlightening me Seasiren.

Runway? You work(ed) in the airline industry?

I'll second what Daywalker said about your legs.

Oops! I miss things when I scan through!

Thank-you too Tarz

Regarding the runway, I worked as a model in my region for a few years.

Regarding the heels, I wear them because my feet hurt if I wear flats. I most likely have an injury or some problem, don't particularly care to have it looked into (I don't care for doctors, with the exception of Daywalker of course). I just know they don't hurt elevated.

well madcat, if you had been keeping up with the online soap opera that is matt and nat (catchy - might have to market that!) then you would know the answer to that question. its fantastic - i dont watch soaps on TV but tune in here every day to get my fix

jonathan

Regarding the runway, I worked as a model in my region for a few years.

Ahhh, you mean catwalk. That's the first time I have heard it referred to as a runway.

I was thinkin that you were directing jumbo jets by on airport runways by waving those flouroscent things whilst walkin around in your heels.

well madcat, if you had been keeping up with the online soap opera that is matt and nat (catchy - might have to market that!) then you would know the answer to that question. its fantastic - i dont watch soaps on TV but tune in here every day to get my fix

jonathan

Matt and Nat - a few people have beat you to it Jonathan, so no claim to copyright unfortunately. Got a nice ring to it hasn't it?

I'm glad you enjoy mine and CG's correspondance.