My first 100% in every way shape and form

compassionategirl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the one with all of the dead or passed out people is less scary? You’re weird. Any Maromi (the dog) freaks me out too. He’s from Paranoia Agent, if you like anime you should check it out. I going to see if I can find a pic of the part that really creeps me out…

Wow. That's what I get for being absent from the board a week or so...a 6 page thread that by the time I am finished reading it, I don't have a clue what I intended to post at all...was it anime? shoes? matt and nat? trashy heels? perfume? grunge? glam? what the hell were we talking about??

Very happy about your secret admirer, Nat. I have one of my own though I believe it's a bit more subtle.

Personally, heels are nice on occassion. I don't own any at the present moment. I'm mega low key but I enjoy being girly...it's just a real effort for dorky me.

i might have actually wanted to comment on something completely different...wait.

yes, nice legs sea siren! jealous.

um. that's all.

Wow. That's what I get for being absent from the board a week or so...a 6 page thread that by the time I am finished reading it, I don't have a clue what I intended to post at all...was it anime? shoes? matt and nat? trashy heels? perfume? grunge? glam? what the hell were we talking about??

Very happy about your secret admirer, Nat. I have one of my own though I believe it's a bit more subtle.

Personally, heels are nice on occassion. I don't own any at the present moment. I'm mega low key but I enjoy being girly...it's just a real effort for dorky me.

i might have actually wanted to comment on something completely different...wait.

yes, nice legs sea siren! jealous.

um. that's all.

I so missed you Tiffaney. This thread just wasnt the same without your participation in it, but of course, I understand.

Um..... as for Seasiren's legs... yes they are hot, but so too are yours my darlin -- are you forgetting your legs? Remember that pic of you that everybody commented on in the thread dedicated to you?

In short, girlfriend, you are smokin yourself. I suspect your admirer strongly agrees with me.

I hope you are taking care of yourself. You are on my mind a lot. **hugs****

ya this thread covered it all pretty much - from perfume to heels to veganism to glam to grundge to falling on the floor and .... it was all matt's fault though. he is sssssoooooo bad.