Newbie!

aluck

Hey yall, My name is Alyx. I'm new on here obviously. Well lets see, I'm from all over the country, but I'm currently stuck in Cheyenne Wyoming. I'm 21, and of course vegan. I am working at a great gym called Smart Sports here in town, and am just on for any tips I can pick up along the journey. Oh yeah I've done a little building, but I want to get into the modeling side eventually.. Would love to talk to anyone especially anyone here close by!

- Alyx

Welcome!

Wyoming is a beautiful state! I've driven through a few times and enjoyed it. I haven't been in a while though. Thanks for joining!

We have a few members here who are models and I dabble in it as well and will be more involved in it in the near future. Hope you have fun here. All the best and welcome aboard!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Yes, Wyoming is a difficult place to be vegan in, but not too terrible I suppose. It was much easier when I lived in Dallas, but it is what it is, a lifestyle. I've noticed the longer Ive stayed vegan the less I think about it, it's habit now I know where and what I can do so by habit I m rarely put in a odd situation.

On a positive note had a fantastic run this morning to work. I think its just under 3 miles, so its a great morning wake up to my day and it was nice, since lately Ive been short on time and have been having to bicycle..

How much water intake is normal for everyone? I get repeatedly that I drink much more water than the average athlete.... Probably 2 - 3 gallons thru the day. Not trying to drink excessive, just when I feel like I need it... Well back to work.