Another AWESOME NEW Profile athlete :) (Bodybuilder)

robert

Thanks heaps for the comments, I'm very happy to be up on the website with such good company.

and he is not even from germany.

I have a Polish background, so I guess it's just as close to Germany!

Probably the most impressive physique on the site. His wheels are out of bounds, I'm jealous!

I appreciate the compliment but I think there are a few others that could have that claim next to their names

Glad you like the profile...props to Richard for putting it together and for Joel for being willing and for being such a great role model!

It's very much appreciated Robert and Richard, I'm glad to be next to such great company

• 1 month later...
Wayoo, Giacomo (Lean and Green) has been added to the profiles, and Rob's profile has been updated

Awesome physique Giacomo, your legs look great, great symmetry too.

What else is there to say about Robert.... Keep up the great work mate!

By the way Giacomo, I couldn't help but notice the Nautilus pullover machine in the photo you are barbell curling. You're lucky to have one at your gym, I think they're pretty rare now and nothing else compares to it

awesome physique!

You're not too shabby yourself!

FINALLY Giacomo! I love the profile section every day more and more! The double bicep pic is SCARY!

The symmetry and size of his legs is very impressive, awesome for a raw foodist even more so as it isn't as common in bodybuilding