ColourBlindness

Richard

Hey, I found this cool test. What's cool about it is that not only are there tests that colourblind people can't see, but there's also ones that colourblind people CAN see, and normal people shouldn't be able to see. I am colourblind, and the test is correct for me, although I find it really hard to believe that the things I see couldn't be seen by someone with healthy eyes. Check it out. Especially plates 3 and 4. I totally see the numbers, plain as day, a totally different colour to the rest of the circle, it seems madness to me that someone couldn't see it! Oh the fun

http://home.sc.rr.com/mikebennett/colorblind.html#Plate1

Here is another one

http://www2.umist.ac.uk/optometry/UES/COLOUR0.HTM

This test was real hard for me and I failed in various ways repeatedly, I'd like to see how a normal person does on it, to see if it's remotely challenging

This test was real hard for me and I failed in various ways repeatedly, I'd like to see how a normal person does on it, to see if it's remotely challenging

I took it. At the end it says to add up the number of errors, but I didn't get any feedback about whether I was right or wrong. Does that mean I got them all right? Would I have gotten feedback if I had made any errors?

EDIT: I went back and purposefully made an error, and it did let me know. So the first time I did it I didn't make any mistakes.

Cool tests!

What does it mean if I can see the numbers that normal people can see AND the numbers that only colorblind people are supposed to see?

I guess the tests aren't accurate enough to include an explanation for that. I imagine it means you have extra sensitive eyes for picking up very slight colour differences, possibly involving MAGIC AND / OR ELVES