I'm SO happy!

acesfull

it's been a stressful 2 days. while at work i got a call from home telling me my dog had escaped the back yard. i rushed home and drove around for hours and hours, handed out my # to everyone i saw, called the surrounding area animal control depts, and was unable to find him. today i checked in with the pound and he had been picked up. i just got him home and he's ok, just a small cut on his nose.

Levi is an australian shepherd mix, 5 years old in march. i love him very much and my heart was broken when i realized i probably wouldnt see him again. hes like my best friend.

but, hes back now, just got him home and gave him a bath, and now hes sleeping. the poor guy was exhausted!

I'm glad you found him and you're back together again. (Levi is adorable.)

thanks, crash.

i dont know what id have done if he didnt turn up. i got just a little taste of how it feels to not know, to just be in the dark concerning a loved ones whereabouts/safety.

OH MY GOD! HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!

I don't even know what i would do if my little guy got away. I had a scare once, he got off his lead in the backyard, but he was just hiding in the yard. I had a freaking heart attack for a minute! I'm so glad you found him!

thanks

he's my lil' precious.