Just signed up at the gym! :)

Shelley

Hello! I'm Shelley and I live in Montreal Canada. I've been a vegetarian/vegan for four years and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made! I haven't been physically active in a LONG time! I live a very sedentary lifestyle spending most of my time in front of the computer or on the couch watching dvd's. After receiving this months Vegan Bodybuilding newsletter I decided enough is enough and I went out and signed up for a gym membership! I'm really excited to get back in shape and to get my long lost muscles back!! I'll probably keep track of my progress on here so I'll post a current picture with my weight and measurements soon.

Thanks for reading my intro!! =D

xoxo

Shelley

Edited by Shelley

Welcome Shelley!

So glad this community inspired you to get in the gym! That is great news! I'd love to travel to Montreal sometime. I've heard wonderful things about that great city.

Have a great time in the gym!

All the best and welcome aboard!

Hi Shelley and welcome ! By the way I'm in Montreal too

I've visited your myspace page and your whole raw food life style is so inspiring ! I'm interested in staying on a raw diet later instead of always on and off, and you are truly motivating.

Really great that you go back in the gym, all the best with your training!

Hi Shelley and welcome ! By the way I'm in Montreal too

I've visited your myspace page and your whole raw food life style is so inspiring ! I'm interested in staying on a raw diet later instead of always on and off, and you are truly motivating.

Really great that you go back in the gym, all the best with your training!

Thank you for the kind words! I don't speak any French yet but need to learn if I'm going to be staying in Montreal! I really like to go to Crusessence on Rachel Street. It's a small raw food restaurant that has the best raw lasagna and smoothies!

My husband does Kung Fu too. What kind are you doing if you don't mind me asking?

Talk to you later!

Thank you for the kind words! I don't speak any French yet but need to learn if I'm going to be staying in Montreal! I really like to go to Crusessence on Rachel Street. It's a small raw food restaurant that has the best raw lasagna and smoothies!

My husband does Kung Fu too. What kind are you doing if you don't mind me asking?

Talk to you later!

I heard some good things about Crudessence, I love lasagna so I should love their raw lasagna too!

I don't practice any martial arts at the moment but I want to, I've always been very interested in this I did some Judo but that was a very long time ago. My brother showed me some basics of Kung Fu. After I travel this Spring I want to start learning Jeet Kune Do or Muay Thaï, maybe at the Gamma academy in Montreal. http://www.montrealmartialarts.com/newenglish/mainpage.html

I don't practice any martial arts at the moment but I want to, I've always been very interested in this I did some Judo but that was a very long time ago. My brother showed me some basics of Kung Fu. After I travel this Spring I want to start learning Jeet Kune Do or Muay Thaï, maybe at the Gamma academy in Montreal. http://www.montrealmartialarts.com/newenglish/mainpage.html

That's cool! I'm more into learning Tai Chi or Bagua. Some type of internal martial art. I watch the UFC fights on tv sometimes and I like Gina Carano too.

• 2 weeks later...