Walk The Line

ronnie kray

i just saw Walk The Line with Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon. i really enjoyed it. any Johnny Cash fan should enjoy this movie. if you are somewhat familiar with his work you will spot a few inside things that the average person would not catch. for example, when Johnny is reading thru some fan mail from prisoners, you will notice one of the envelopes is from Glen Shirley. only someone who has heard the album would know who that is. i also enjoyed the scenes from early in his career when he is touring with Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis. imagine seeing that show! my favorite scenes are when Johnny plays Folsom Prison Blues for Sam Philips for the first time and when he plays Cocaine Blues for the prisoners at Folsom. i got goosebumps seeing that.

and the star of the movie, Joaquin Phoenix, is vegan!

I don't watch a lot of movies so I've never seen Joaquin Phoenix act, just still photos, but I'm sure I'd have the hots for him too!

I heard he made them get all non-leather everything....boots, belts, you name it, so all his stuff in the movie was totally vegan. That made me smile.

-Robatron

I don't watch a lot of movies so I've never seen Joaquin Phoenix act, just still photos, but I'm sure I'd have the hots for him too!

I heard he made them get all non-leather everything....boots, belts, you name it, so all his stuff in the movie was totally vegan. That made me smile.

-Robatron

I'll wrestle you for him

You're on!

Don't forget....I almost got a job with the WWF (now WWE) back in 2001. I think you'll see a few seconds of sneak peak wrestling footage in our movie coming out this week.

Then you can ask yourself if you really want to wrestle this Dawg!

-Rob-dawg

Just saw it this past Sunday. I am a huge Johnny Cash fan, as is my ol' lady who went with me. She has the hots for Joaquin something fierce, and him playing Johnny Cash is just a double-whammy.

The movie was really good, at least from the perspective of a fan. There were some inaccuracies but only a nerd like me would care, like I am quite sure the song he played for Sam Phillips that got him interested was 'Hey Porter, not 'Folsom Prison'.