Did you subscribe to VegNews Magazine during our promo?

robert

Did you subscribe to VegNews Magazine During our Promo?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Our promo is still going on and it benefits our members (you get like $100 of free stuff), VegNews Magazine (with more memberships), and our website (with more features in their magazine and and on their website) all as a result of our partnership.

Have you subscribed to VegNews Magazine through this promo?

If not, please share why. I'm trying to get feedback to make the promo even better. It has been very popular and it will certainly grow as I get back out on tour getting people to join the website and then allowing them all the benefits they get from taking advantage of the promo.

The more feedback from those who HAVEN'T subscribed, the better for me to make changes, improvements or to get a feel for the reasons which could be anything from ("I don't read magazines," to "I already have all the items you're giving away" to "I'm just not interested").

Please feel free to share any feedback.

Thanks!

Here is the promo info:

Exclusive VegNews Magazine

Subscription Opportunity for members

of VeganBodybuilding.com

A joint offering from the Publishers of VegNews Magazine and the President of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness:

A FREE VegNews Magazine Tote Bag, a FREE Vegan Fitness Built Naturally DVD, a FREE Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirt (white shirt with logo in blue text), and FREE Vega samples will be given with a $20 one-year subscription to VegNews Magazine (US). Additional items will be included with any 2 or 3-year subscription. Subscriptions for Canada are $30 a year and elsewhere in the World are $40 per year.

Here are the rates for multiple years:

U.S.: $20 (one year); $36 (two), $50 (three)

Canada: $40 (one year); $76 (two), $110 (three)

All Others: $50 (one year); $96 (two), $140 (three)

The increased expense for international subscribers is simply because of shipping costs to send abroad.

This is open to all members of www.veganbodybuilding.com regardless of your location throughout the world. Review the prices to see what your rate will be.

The details:

Why: VegNews Magazine and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness have worked closely in the past and this is a program aimed to reward the joint support for one another while supporting both of our communities at the same time.

What: This $100+ value (for as low as $20) is an exclusive offer to members of www.veganbodybuilding.com only. VegNews Magazine has been a huge supporter of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness over the years and members of www.veganbodybuilding.com have been very supportive of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness over the years too. This joint effort is aimed to benefit everyone involved; the members of www.veganbodybuilding.com, VegNews Magazine, and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness.

When: This offer begins immediately as of October 7, 2008

How: To take advantage of this opportunity, mail a check for the appropriate amount made out to VegNews Magazine to the following address:

Robert Cheeke

6103 NE 6th Ave

Portland, OR 97211

Robert Cheeke will collect payments and send them to VegNews Magazine. Once processed, Robert will ship out the exclusive offer items in a package mailed to the subscriber's address. Please provide a current mailing address that you would like to have the magazine and the bonus products mailed to.

VegNews is an award-winning magazine dedicated to the vegan lifestyle, promoting all aspects from entertainment, travel, activism, music and culture. A new issue comes out every 2 months. It is a great resource to show your non-vegan friends how easy, fun and practical the vegan lifestyle can be.

If you have questions at anytime, please contact Robert Cheeke at [email protected]. For more information about VegNews Magazine please visit www.vegnews.com.

Thank you for supporting Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. This is just one of the many ways we get to say thank you and give something back to you, in the form of this exclusive offer that I personally created and arranged with VegNews Magazine.

All the best,

Robert Cheeke

President

Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

www.veganbodybuilding.com

Cool, glad you're warming up to it I like VegNews for a lot of reasons, but one big one is because they are vegan and it was founded by some of the greatest activists we've seen, and their magazine is a by-product of their activism and outreach.

I'd love to hear from those who haven't subscribed so I can get a better idea of how to promote VegNews as I work with them to get new subscribers from this website and offer great incentive packages.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for more feedback, thanks!

I'll be meeting up with the VegNews staff in a few weeks.

P.S. the magazine comes out every 2 months so "most" of you who have subscribed (depending on when you subscribed) will be getting your first issue within a couple of weeks.

Thanks!

My goal is to get 200 new subscribers from this forum...we're about 1/4 of the way there......I set it up so everyone wins...You the subscriber with all the free stuff, VegNews with more subscribers, and this website in a variety of benefits including discounts on advertising in the magazine, etc.

I look forward to more thoughts on this.