Gym Owner, Show Promoter, Fight Manager & Fighter, NPC Aug7

So far its miserably tough. But its what has to be done after goofing off in alabama not really doing cardio serious lifting and giving up any idea of diet. I gained so much weight down there! Lol its sept eighteenth and nineteenth in manhattan. I'm Stoked.

So far today:

wake up

7.6 mile run a few minutes over an hour

1/2 sweet potato, 1 cucumber, hemp protein, black coffee

hemp protein, head of romaine

3 mile run in 30 minutes, walk 15 minutes at 15% incline 3 mph

sci fit soy protein, 1/2 brick tofu, 1/2 bell pepper

1 sugar free rockstar while doing 90 minute quad workout

sci fit protein and sun warrior, 1 cucumber, 1/2 onion

(planned for today still )

sci fit protein and sun warrior, 1/2 brick tofu, 1/2 bell pepper

15 minute suicides or sprints, 15 minute burpies one minutes one minute off, 15 - 30 minute stairs or bleachers depending on weather.

sun warrior

Bed.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey you did great! If you woulda kept to your diet like you were supposed to I think you would have rocked the figure as well.

Stick with your current training plan and you WILL succeed.

Had lots of fun and enjoyed meeting you.

The beach was killer fun.

Alyx is the master of 1st place- jersey

The beach was sweet. Jersey is freakin awesome. Dieting sucks. And f early am supplements, getting sick this am sucked. In fact waiting for late clients sucks. Can we tell todays no carbs?

Anyone who wants to nag me, feel free, needing it.

The beach was sweet. Jersey is freakin awesome. Dieting sucks. And f early am supplements, getting sick this am sucked. In fact waiting for late clients sucks. Can we tell todays no carbs?

Anyone who wants to nag me, feel free, needing it.

NAG!

Hey not doing too bad on no carb day ..... brain functioning enough to type and even a smiley! Sick this morning?

Fat burner on empty stomach, three inutes into run puking. Gross! SUcked it up... Subbed out running for walking. Drinking coffee.... Still on no carbs. Lettuce, an onion, a bell pepper, a brick of tofu, and protein.

Even carb days arent easy... Corn cakes instead of ricecakes... Who knew!?!?! Yum. Rockstar addiction time.. Last few days of carbonation, then ack to black tea and coffee only...

I couldn't do corn or rice cakes, bloat like crazy! I love Rockstar too But at the end had to do the same ........ mostly coffee for me,had to ditch the sodium.... again bloat! lol

lol, the close to comp diet is killer. I got through it by thinking "Denise (yes, I speak to myself), this time next week it will all be over and worth it AND you can re-feed". Ya know, did that with child birth.... "Denise,this time tomorrow it will all be over and worth it!" ........ so comp dieting is like child birth! hey I'm following my logic anyway........... just sayin

Im thinking I dont like the ideas of either.

lol, the close to comp diet is killer. I got through it by thinking "Denise (yes, I speak to myself), this time next week it will all be over and worth it AND you can re-feed". Ya know, did that with child birth.... "Denise,this time tomorrow it will all be over and worth it!" ........ so comp dieting is like child birth! hey I'm following my logic anyway........... just sayin

Sunday so far =

tofu with brocolli, bell pepper, lemon juice, lemon pepper, cumin seeds, celery seeds, japelono, onion

( Breakfast and mid am snack )

30 minute walk and jog

3 scoops spirtein cherries jubillee

lots of black coffee

Bench @ 95 3x 12 supersetted with Standing Row @ 95 3 x 8 supersetted with Military Press at 45 3 x12, 1 x 12 @ 55

Incline Champanes and Flys 3 x 12 each w/ 20lb dumbells, supersetted with Cable Lat Pulldown changing grips 3 x 12 @ 90 lbs, supersetted with Y n T's with 8 lb dumbells 3 x 12

Incline Face Bench Cable Row @ 140 lbs 3 x 12 pause at top, Exercise Ball Chest Down Front and Lateral shoulder extensions feet balanced on wall w/ 8 lbs 3 x 8, supersetted w/ 15 decline pushups

30 minute bike ride

1 tortilla, edamame, lettuce, tomato, avacado, vinegar, onion

1 gallon water

2 rockstars

Plans - long slow run in rain, more tofu, more vegetables, more coffee, more water, maybe a bit o stairmaster, no promises.... and sleep... start clients at 5 am manyana.... and unlike SOME PEOPLE.... I work til late not just til three pm. Okay had vegan pizza half of an amy's lol. Chocolate silk. And trail mix. Lots of tea. And articho hearts. Ran two hours.

Thanks doll. I do know the feelin if jimi hadn't texted me this am i would have missed work. Currently i'm drivin thru construction drinkin protein headed from my boxing gym to teach step at the one i usually work at. Ridiculous.

Booking flights and hotels. Marriot Marquis Nw York New York. Sept. 16th - 20th

Monday

3 scoops spirtein

1 huge cup chocolate silk

16 oz plain silk

1 tomato

1 brick tofu, 1 head brocolli, 1 onion, 1 bell pepper, cumin, celery seeds, black pepper, and cajun seasoning salt, 1 dash extra virgin olive oil on head of romaine( will finish by end of day)

30 minute ab slacking...

30 min stairstepper

1 sugar free rockstar

50lb bar curl 3 x12, skull crushers 3 x 12, close grip bench press 3 x 12

cable curl 3 x 12 70lbs. , cable extension 70 lbs. 3 x 12

3 x 12 high cable curl 60 lbs, cable pull down 60 lbs 3 x 12

bench step up step back lunge 20 ea side

stationary/plyo luges 20 ea side

control bench step down unilateral 20 ea side

plyo bench jump 20 jumps x 3 supersetted w/ one leg lunge 15 ea. side

finished the tofu and lettuce from earlier, breath mint green tea's and cup of black coffee

Edited by aluck

Thanks for the wakeup text. Lol i gotta be up at five tomorrow to. Text me again please lol. Will cut sfrs but will be calling to panic on you. Six hundred dollar a nite hotel rooms. You know what else i could do with that kinda money?