Gym Owner, Show Promoter, Fight Manager & Fighter, NPC Aug7

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You haven't mentioned anything about practicing 1/4 turns, Three pose T walk. And I don't think you mentioned about practicing walking in your platform heels.

I'm sure you are, other wise you lower back and toes are going to kill.

Have fun and enjoy the experience all the best to Alex.

you cant cross from figure anf fitness to bodybuilding. wow i knew the schooling was ough down there but i thought you could read.

Figure in one show, fitness and figure in the other.

You best be reading rules again. From what I remember you CANNOT cross over in the mobile show. I could be wrong, but I would read the rules again.

been doing about an hour a day. there a lot i dont put on here.... i know im lazy.

You haven't mentioned anything about practicing 1/4 turns, Three pose T walk. And I don't think you mentioned about practicing walking in your platform heels.

I'm sure you are, other wise you lower back and toes are going to kill.

Have fun and enjoy the experience all the best to Alex.

Got a few ghetto dark foundations going to mix til it matches... Getting gas right now, and Jimi and I are on the road to Alt...

Got in last night, did a jog outside and a light workout at Jimis apartment, protanned.

Got up, worked out at the Y circuits mostly here then mystic tanned.

Gas and on the road.

f yall. filling the car up with gas, however jimi and jerey sure do have a lot of gas!!!! im stuck on tofu so i dont have any lol.

thanx for checking the gym 2nite rc - glad i thought 2 call ya. we'll post videos 2morrow.