Gym Owner, Show Promoter, Fight Manager & Fighter, NPC Aug7

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Luck, great photos, and good for you getting out there and getting it done. On your injury, you might want to got to a good chiro who works with athletes. I have used chiros for sports related injuries for a long time now. recently I have been hitting it for sciatica, and some funky bilateral elbow impingement of some sort that had all but sidelined me.

Mind over matter, will get thru it today. Mollymormon, thanks for the routine outfit, changed my mind last night going eith the backup outfit you sent me. Thanks dearie!

This is the first generation of children we are raising with a shorter life expectancy than their parents in American, due to obesity. I have to do something to inspire someone everyday. I remember now why I do this. . .

ABout to leave the hotel to go to the show. Wish us luck today.

This is the first generation of children we are raising with a shorter life expectancy than their parents in American, due to obesity. I have to do something to inspire someone everyday. I remember now why I do this. . .

ABout to leave the hotel to go to the show.

<3

Very best of luck.

You rock.

Morning show went smooth. Octo ( Jimi ) had some HUGE dudes up against him, but he looked great and I think he'll do well. My routine went fairly smooth, I didnt fall on my face. Dont think I did well in figure. Diet time for my season which is just starting...

So I havent really been on here much but now whil I wait for Octo (Jimi) to get his tattoo I figure I can update where things stand.

I got another totally sweet tattoo yesterday. With the vegan V.

Im nationally qualified for fitness. If I can scrape up the money to go to New York Im going.

Im down in Alabama with Octo right now, we just travelled to a couple of competitions.. Its been a blast, Im gonna be bummed to go home, but I cant wait to get back to work.

Im hitting the gym hard once a day, twice when I can.

Im eating raw, some cooked, avoiding preservatives and chemicals.

I feel great about life in general.Well theres my update.

200546099_alyxtat.jpg.0dc74d725650468bf467308fd3cf8b34.jpg

alyxtatdetail.jpg.90b6558d3c1ae4df7d09ad63c4b75fb3.jpg

Thanks for the add dj. And thanks robert, about to get on the plane in less than an hour to head to denver. . . Its been a blast competing and being down here. Ready to get serious about it. Can't wait to move to portland either. . Getting job calls like crazy now. Well outta head to the boarding line.

My lean out for Nationals plan.

6 am- 1 hr run 6 - 8 mph

7am - 1/2 sweet potato one day other day just protein shake

9:30 am - greens and shake

Noon - 1 hr treadmill - 30 min run 6 - 8 mph, 30 min walk/jog 3 - 4.5 mph at 15 % incline

1 pm - 1/2 sweet potato or just protein shake

2:#0 pm - protein shake and gr3eens

4 pm Lift

6 pm - protein and greens

8 pm 15 min sprints, 15 min brpies 15 - 30 min bleachers.