Ture Protein help please

So on the recomendation of several forum members here I've purchased this round of protein powders from true protein. The rice is not as tasty as the rice I usually get at the local grocery however the gemma is suprisingly devoid of nasty flavor and smooth to boot, but I digress.

I went the cheap route and bought the product in the free food grade bags. Much to my suprise there is no nutrtional data such as serving size etc. I searched their site and the closest I could come to answering this question is that a rounded 1/3 cup is about 30 grams of protien. The rice that I usually buy at the local grocery is roughly this same amount for 30 grams of protien (22 grams per 3 rounded tablespoons per the label).

So as far as the rice is concerned I guess I'm good but I cannot find any info for the gemma save grams. As grams ar a unit of weight and I haven't a scale, would one of you know how many grams per tbsp?

Thanks in advance for any insight and thanks for the recomendations, it's saved me about 10 bucks and if I buy in greater quantitiy the savings only compound.

all the info for gemma is on their website, i've seen it a dozen times. I just use a scoop which came with some previous powder. It's about 3 generous tablespoons worth. You'll get your protein from that.

Perhaps my question was convoluted.

I ordered the gemma the cheapest way (in the food grade bags sans a scoop).

I've checked the true protien website and searched it extensively. I have also checked the product itself. I found one reference from one of the mods on their forum who suggested that as a general rule a heaping 1/3 cup is about 30 grams of protien. The only serving references I could find for gemma were in grams. I haven't a scale. I do have measuring spoons.

I'm asking if anyone knows how many grams per tablespoon for the gemma.

Per your response you contradict what the true protein mods have stated as related in my origional post: 1/3 cup per serving (defined by them as 30 grams of protein for most of their animal protein powders). 3 tbsp as per your suggestion (I used rice protein as an example) is 1/4 cup not 1/3 and would be about 22 grams of protein.

You also state you've seen this information dozens of times on their website. Sometimes I am dense and miss things . As stated in my first post, I've looked at their website (I did order from it after all), as well as used the search feature, and all the nutritional information for gemma was listed in grams. If you found the grams per tbsp on their website dozens of times would you please provide me a link?

And yes, I understand that by ingesting the powder I will be getting my protein.

I do not mean for this to sound abrasive btw

30 g of gemma is 1/4 cup firmly-packed. That way you don't have to worry about what exactly a "heaping scoop" is.

Also, 1/4 cup is 4 tbsp, not 3. 1/4 cup ~= 60 ml, 1 tbsp ~= 15 ml.

Thank you!

BTW, Those true protien guys told me on the true protein message board last night that 2 heaping tbsn would be about 30 grams.

Weird huh?

I need to suck it up and buy a scale if I care this much.

P.S. 3 tbsp (rounded/heaping as per nutrition lable is stated and as the context of the above conversation) is equivalent 1/4 cup in lazy I just stick my scoop in and then dump the heaping powder. I do not know why they do not just state firmly packed and level 4 tbsp =1/4 cup.

P.S. 3 tbsp (rounded/heaping as per nutrition lable is stated and as the context of the above conversation) is equivalent 1/4 cup in lazy I just stick my scoop in and then dump the heaping powder. I do not know why they do not just state firmly packed and level 4 tbsp =1/4 cup.

Ah, that explains that. I don't know how to deal with "heaping" measures. I'm sort of a stickler. I just toss everything on the food scale and use gram measures.