LnG's RawVeganBodybuilder Video Blog; CONTEST TOMORROW

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never used the preparation H before mate, didn't even know it had anything like that in it anyway.

Honestly, just keep the potassium up, jump in the sauna for a bit and keep posing a LOT. Try and get as much sun as you can too, that's all you can do really. I have never bothered with those creams and such, too much risk of skin irritations and just don't need the stress of it.

Pose, pose, pose, that's the best way to do it mate

note: fixed the vid to one w/out disabled embedding

yeh it sucks mikkei; no prob Joelk IM ON IT

Got my song picked out as per suggested by my posing coach and it just so happens to be my favorite artist!!!!!

ZACK say one word and i'll fly out there and punch you straight in the BALLS >:-(

Gotta love timbaland beatzzzzzzzzzzzzzs

Posing posing posing and trying to not flip and over stress. no more posting till after show. Perhaps one of some shots but other than that not until sun evening. I'll still check though for some support to read good lucks and stuff but i gotta focus now......

2 MORE DAYS

Edited by Lean and Green

of course we're going to meet!!!!!!!!!!! You need to hang with us afterwards will be so cool! ahhhh and the celebration k stop no talk about replenishment..... lol

Pictures from yesterdays posing session. Practicing mandatories and transitionals modified mandatories for my routine. Just got it. 1 day to practice tomorrow Wish me Luck!

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/000000005.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/00000004.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/00001.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/00002.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/00003.jpg

i'll post final stats tomorrow night or something or perhaps i'll take them sat morning and post mon or something as i'm gonna be tighter once fully dehydrated

30min of cardio today and about 30min of practice posing and 10 min of dry sauna 5 with vinyl sweat suit on. Dani is going to pro tan me up in about 15min BUDDAY >:-)

Good luck tomorrow man!

You are freaking shredded right now. You're gonna blow them away at this "practice show" I can't even imagine how crazy the final one's gonna be. Those posing pictures are sick! Keep it up. Nice song choice too.

TODAYS THE DAY!! WHOO HOO! U Have NOTHING to worry about. Looking readyto go out on stage and show how it is done. I can't wait to hear how well you do. You've put the hard work in. Now it is fun time!!! Wish I could be there to watch but way too far away. so I'll be waiting for your next post.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TLWC2MT8UVA/SeIt14J8atI/AAAAAAAAAOs/Y7AKhLSizIU/s400/IMG_4606.jpg

Pic from the local show over here on Saturday.

I came in second to Robert which was cool; that's my vegan brother in iron. Of course I was still devestated. Honestly and no offense RC, I really thought I was going to take you. Robert is bigger than me but I was so damn conditioned. My abs were by far much bettr than anyones on stage, no comparison. Perhaps, as thendanisays, they're so conditioned, that they take away from ym upper body? Second to the best overall, I was the most conditioned. Then in the Men's open, they placed me fourth out of four.

It was a very happy but very sad day for me. I kept to myself yesterday and layed low. Ate alot a HUGE refill day. Back to the strict diet today for sure. Looking forward to trying it out again on Arizona.

I knew this going into the comp. I was a skinny dude around christmas time when Robert approached me to do this documentary. Muscle memory or not, there was only so much time to "bulk up" before I had to shred down and do a show. But this was my chance to put myself out there. To work hard and make a good showing. To show everyone just what can be done on a RAW vegan diet in less than 15 weeks. I did just that and I came in conditioned and thendanisays reminded me of that afterwards and i'm trying to keep that in perspective.

All in all i'm proud of myself and what i've managed to accomplish in such a short amount of time by hard work and perserverance. Truly I am not ashamed by any means of my lack of placing or what have you and I do feel I have represented Raw Veganism and cruelty free living appropriately and with impressive fashion for this documentary. I hope everyone else feels the same

And guess what? I'm going to heal my shoulder up so that I can once again train my chest properly (that was what the judges claimed hurt my placing the most); train hard and compete next year in the same show and place better! Show them what's up and not back down.

The last show I did 7 yrs ago all the competitors were much bigger then me but i got the nod even with clearly inferior posing because of my conditioning. This show it was all about size. Every comp and every organization is diff. This was the INBA. The next one is INBF, which is the same one i've competed in in the past. Let's see what happens; i'm not giving up the fight!!!!

Most importantly, i'm looking forward to uniting with Jimi and reuniting with Robert on stage together with a big presence. Let's do this

Hey bro, you did great. The reports I heard from back home were all, "WOW, that guy is f*&*ing conditioned." A second place to an overall is never a bad thing. Also you did this as a RAW foodie with fifteen weeks of lead time. You are a true iron animal!!

Now enough of how great you are. Get out there, rehab the shoulder, stay in great condition and crush it. BTW--When I get to town, you better be ready to talk conditioning. I am damn ready to listen because if I can take my size and pair it with what you are doing to bring those abs in, I am going to be unstoppable in late season on the east coast.

Keep it up!!

Practicing my routine

26 _ Posing before the Night ShowPractice makes perfect!!. (04/11/09)

This is after the pre juding at a local competition. I am practicing my night routine and then I highlight a couple of mandatories. Hopefully all that work with a posing coach has paid off? I feel much more confident posing now, even though I still need to work at it

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TLWC2MT8UVA/SeIt14J8atI/AAAAAAAAAOs/Y7AKhLSizIU/s400/IMG_4606.jpg

Pic from the local show over here on Saturday.

You look seriously ripped and well balanced. Focusing only on size in competitions is bs, but in any case you are bringing out the very best in raw veganism.

Hopefully I'll look like that some day.