LnG's RawVeganBodybuilder Video Blog; CONTEST TOMORROW

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe what I came home to today So many beautiful comments from all you guys and to boot 3 orders from http://www.veganproteins.com

Typically I respond to everyone but i can't i need sleep and i want sleep so i'll come back here and respond to all the posts i read each and every one and i'm all smiles.

by the way, out of the 45 jugs we only have 10 left! How cool is that?! i'll order more to continue the efforts to raise funds and then to expand and transfer over to myself and VeggiePrincess' joint venture to rock the community with butt kicking products

already in the works behind the scenes with some really good stuff to launch very soon.....

night all

LNG, bro you are inside three weeks. GREAT JOB!!!!!! You are going to totally rock. Your conditioning is really great. The big thing now is stay loose mentally. Most competitors get too high strung the last month.

I cannot wait to see your contest photos. Sorry I won't be there. Are you doing any other shows this season?

@ Washer Thank you!!!! You're always near me as well, just like the titanic song

@Mikkei: Sorry I couldn't make it out or haven't gotten you your own jug of SunWarrior. I will this week! Training session was excellent and you are pretty accomplished yourself. Nice conditioning and good frame bro. We need to chill once this contest is over

@Vivalasvegans: I feel like I have a ways to go in cutting but I know it will shed off like nothing especially now with the way i'm dieting down. I will! It's definitely fatiguing me but i'm doing what I do

@Zack: lolz; it is but don't worry come stage time i'll be READY

@DCNINJA: high strung how?? I'm trying I feel my legs can be better conditioned but that's ok, once i'm shredded and figure out how to pose properly i'm gonna shine. It was unreal how once Bam Bam (posing coach) taught me how to flex them properly just how much striations came out!!!!

OctoPussior you're gonna wreck us all we were discussin no matter how good i look flexed you look better unpumped and unflexed!

Bam Bam is a great posing coach. By high stung I mean getting close to the contest and feeling high strung emotionally. You are three weeks out and in awesome shape. I have seen guys in great shape in the last month turn into worry warts or start over training to get "just a little more". Just keep doing what you are doing. It is working great.

Bam Bam is the MAN!!!!! I get whiny like everyone else but once i'm in the zone (which I am now) it's smooth sailing compared to most. I've done so many different fasts which were way more strict than contest dieting down that I just handle as such and i'm good to go! ;0

24 _ 5 days out from first 'mini' show' just chillen (04/06/09)

Some more thank yous; dehydration stuff; more products for website; an inside look at my cooler =) 19 days until the BIG SHOW I'll be ready....

Next vlog will be sweeeeeeET a change of atmosphere and pace. Get to see a different behind the scenes side. Filmed it earlier will upload tonight B.U.D.D.A.Y.

RAHC RAHC RAAAAAHHHHHHH

Great update!

Thanks so much for carrying VEGA over at www.veganproteins.com! Super pumped to help get it going and support you guys just like I support www.veganessentials.com and www.foodfightgrocery.com

Just another AWESOME vegan company to support!

Thanks again!

Great to see you today and see you in the morning buddy!

We're making a great team. Getting close now!

Vegan Brothers in Iron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a peek at what's going on, no need to spoil the whole show just yet! I think I am finally starting to nail down how to fully flex my legs >:-)

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/CIMG0428.jpg

Taken about 30 min ago, 5 days out from our first show. It's a small one so i'm not going to come in at peak conditioning to save myself for the BIG SHOW which is 19 days out. But i'll be pretty close I'm not one to step on stage unless I have some good stuff to show. So there's been some major regimen changes implemented an in effect within the last 10 days....

Another VLOG entry and it is a cool one imo! Mr Green at work

25 _ Our First Garden! a.k.a. "pre contest cardio" ( 04/06/09)

Pre contest low to moderate intensity done THE RAW VEGAN WAY!!!!

Got the cardio in, practiced posing for about 1 1/2 hours and now going to the gym for about an hour to do legs. Then coming home and soaking in a ginger root infused hot bath to tighten up skin or something like that (ask dcninja and joelk they recommended). Then rest rest REST

tues, wed, thurs psycho short rest 1 hour circuits on whole upper body no legs i want them rested WELL i have trouble flexing them. cardio 1 hr a day about probably cycling with my go vegan shorts around town or something like that.

Fri rest and posing every day twice a day.

Sat SHOWTIME

lata

Tomorrow some free minor physical at my local grocery store pharmacy for me and rc, good stuff.

Love it!

And just got a call from the President of the INBA....the Show is ON!!!!!!!!!!!

See you on stage Saturday side-by-side buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it!

Mr Green at work

Excuse me Mr Princess ????? Who is out there on her knees and buried in dirt ???? Damn you're one lucky man.

Just razzing ya buddy.. Miss you guys SO much. Come and visit soon I'll take you on a 18 hole of free golf at my work place.

Here's some pictures I took when I went around in the Golf Cart.

If you look closer, you might be able to see Mt. Baker (a Ski mountain) on the far right.

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu40/Washer01/CIMG0337.jpg?t=1239090312

I didn't get the Eagle hanging out in the tree.

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu40/Washer01/CIMG0336.jpg?t=1239090408

<3 your Washer !!

@Washer looks beautiful! Unfortunately I HATE GOLF lol tried so hard to like it but cannot.

@RAAAAAHC AHH C aka Robert; heck yea; so SIKED about this brother.....

Draggin a bit at the gym. Last leg workout. Guy strolls in the gym. I walked near him and he was like hey... i'm straight... pause... I just wanted you to know that you look perfect. I explained what I was doing and said thank you very much. He said the girl he was speaking to stopped her workout to discuss and said the same thing to him as well. Ego aside (which i have pushed aside, trust me) it was a major booster while i was draggin to finish up my last leg workout before the contest STRONG. Did twice as many reps the last 2 sets than the two prior on same exercise same weight. Positive affirmation that i'm doing well helps keep me going. I was feeling fatigued today. Had about 175 calories more in the form of protein then i would have liked but i'm not worried.

My stats are solid at the moment. Coming in light but i'm also taking in diuretic herbal extracts at max dosages .... so....

Waist is at or slightly below 31" at the moment. I'll post up some stats STAT when i have time to measure. May not happen but i'll try.

Lots to do.

Wanted to do hot ginger infused bath water soak but cannot find the bulk ginger i bought. I'm on it for tomorrow BUDDAY

Let's promote this Portland show around facebook, myspace, the forum and word of mouth! It will be a small show, but let's get some people to come out and watch us!

We will likely need a few people helping Brian carry equipment, film with a 2nd camera, still shots, etc. I'm working on that with Brian.....but anyway, I've already offered a FREE VB&F shirt to anyone who comes, as well as other things...I have plenty of ProBars lying around I won't be eating until after the show so I can part with them, as well as other goodies.

I hope people come out on their own accord just to support us and be part of it but I'll offer incentives anyway, since it is expensive.

See you in the morning...later this morning....let's promote this event!

Yeah Buddy! Looking great man!

Training in the garden! That's great. My girlfriend and I are planting a blueberry bush today. Righteous. I really want to come to the Portland (Clackamas) show, so hopefully I'll be there. Keep up the hard work. You're crazy man.

Current Stats in Red, Stats from 19 days ago in black

Body Weight (am, empty stomach) 172lbs 182.5 lbs

approx bf: LESS 7.5%

Measurements / UNFLEXED NOT PUMPED!

Shoulders 46 1/2" 48 1/2"

Chest 40 12" 41 1/2"

Waist 30 3/4" 32 1/2"

Arms 13" 13 1/3"

Hips 38" 39"

Quads 23" 24"

Calves 15" 15 1/2"

Forearms Same 11 1/2"

Neck 16 1/2" 17"

Diet has been SUPER regimented and STRICT, especially as of the last 9 days.

No more creatine for over a week or AAKG.

Diruretic herbal extracts being taken right now to be bone dry for saturdays show.

AWESOME!!!! Thanks so much! You rock man! You've seen us in the gym getting ready for this for many weeks now! We will likely use your help too for some still photos or video back-stage, etc. Meeting with bvp and Lean and Green today to talk about the needs we'll have for assistance at the event.

Thanks! See you there!

@MaryStella; I actually dreamt that I met you and just realized it now as i'm reading your posts to say thank you. How odd! I was extremely happy I got to see the dedication and hardworking MaryStella in person. You were buffed out but humble. Thank for your continued to support. It keeps me going

Clearly were going to meet someday. It will be fun times. Can't wait to hear how you do in the local comp. Good Luck!

@MaryStella; mos def. We sure will! Looking forward to that day and to train together as well.

Giacomo and RC,

I will see you both at the show on Saturday!

I am also available to help out, if needed.

Cheers!

-Simon

Here is a link with more info about the show: http://www.naturalbodybuilding.com/schedule/index2.shtml

Somebody get this guy a SHIRT!!!!! You're awesome bro. Thanks ALOT. so much going on right now. Every little thing someone assists us with helps BIG TIME. Seriously

RC and BVP663, looking forward to seeing you guys in a bit to do some more footage and stuff. Just finished some more steps to pass on to DropSoul our creation in progress to launch VEGA on http://www.veganproteins.com

For the record, we do carry it and i have fully inventory of every product which will arrive in about 6 days. I can take orders now but it has to be on pm's only or emails a there is no page up yet. So now there is yet another way to help raise money and support this project. By getting your Vega through LnG.... BUDDAY

Thanks DCNINJA! I hope to chill with you when you're back here for the comp. I love it our here; i'm sure you'll be happy to be back for a bit... I'll handle the vega/sunwarrior next week when it arrives and in between shows. No worries, i'm on in

@Joelk: spoken like a true champ! SUCK IT UP!!! Love it. Hey preparation-h has shark liver oil; that's a no can do and thiomucase is too late to get and costly. Any other skin tighteners you can recommend last minute and for the big show?

Had last Legs workout before this comp yesterday and last upper back/chest/shoulders workout just now.

Wednesday: Bis and Tris

Thurs: Traps and Forearms

Fri REST

Sat SHOW

Need to keep muscles relaxed pre show so i can flex them it's so much work. Posing itself is a ton of conditioning on my damn calves. And I want to have my abs fully rested this week so i can hit em hard on stage

off to hope for some rest.......