Octopussoir's '09-'10 BB'ing Competitions

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's okay I didn't request a marriage proposal.

I don't want to marry people who are already married

That's a joke! Damn Cannuks. ha ha

I took yesterday off. Havent had a day off in a week and a half or so. Really cant remember when i took a rest day. I had someone tell me that my chest is lagging and looks like shyt. TODAY IS CHEST DAY. I know its a lil small but didnt know it was that bad! wtf...

My computer locked up on me via the admin account..blah blah. Wife got a hold of it and used Windows cd on it and now all my pictures all my contact stuff is gone. Not putting blame on her or anything cause it was my fault, but it just sucks to have all my stuff gone.

hey man! I just realized i never sent you a response to your picture message. well, i'll do it here. Youre legs are looking much better, and you know how to flex them better than when i saw you last. sorry-i'm a douche bag and forget to answer texts sometimes. douche. bag. however, if you want to keep sending me half naked picture messages of yourself....thats PERFECTLY FINE WITH ME!!! they perk up my day

That's okay I didn't request a marriage proposal.

I don't want to marry people who are already married

That's a joke! Damn Cannuks. ha ha

Just trying to let you understand were I'm coming from.

I heard Hillbilly's married muliplies of ppl and have babies with their own families. ha ha

If I wasn't a Canuck my name should be Billie Jo Tucker.

http://blogthings.com/hillbillynamegenerator/

On subject but keep up the inspiration and thanks for your support. I've been washing down 3 protein shakes a day with 32 grm per shake. I need about 120 grms per day.

Gotta build muscle and look swol ha ha

No Buddy !

Your chest is small, but yes your legs do look better. I didnt say it looks like shit. Oh wait I did?Maybe.... Its possible I was that honest. Lol, well you deserved it Im sure. Its okay, I'm a fat kid! Hows your day?

Its okay aluck... keep talking shyt. Just fueling me even more....

Yest I hit two workouts. I did so much on chest I cannot even put it here. My mind was preoccuppied. Chest was an hour 9-10am.

Second workout I did write down:

Lying tri ext:

30lbx20

25x20

20x20

2 Hand kickbacks:

30x20

25x20

20x20

DB Behind-head ext:

50x20x2sets

60x15x2

70x10x2

EZ Bar BH ext:

65x20x3sets

85x10x3sets

Dips:

20reps x3sets(close grip)

Cable tri pushdown:

50x10

100x10

150x10

180x5

150x10

100x10

50x20

Weighted Dips:

25lbx15repsx3sets(wide grip)

Rope pulldown(heavy stack):

20x10

40x10

60x5

40x10

20x10

Tri xtn machine:

50x10

80x10

110x10

140x10

BB overhead press:

135x10, 135x5x2sets

I did biceps and delts today. I attempted to do some bi's in the AM and jersey was getting hungry and bored in the kid's gym so I cut it short. Wasnt really into it either. Not a morning workout person...

PM- Biceps and delts. Good time. Delts were separated from bi's and somewhat from tri's. Taking some dandelion root(liquid) and am gonna mess with my water intake for a couple weeks. Just to see whats up. I didnt hit the bi's as hard as I should have, but right elbow started hurting a little and I get so bored doing them!

Here is my current pic:

http://i42.tinypic.com/73mkxw.jpg

Anyone notice the tofu in the pan?

My computer locked up on me via the admin account..blah blah. Wife got a hold of it and used Windows cd on it and now all my pictures all my contact stuff is gone. Not putting blame on her or anything cause it was my fault, but it just sucks to have all my stuff gone.

Yeah yeah. You forgot to mention that you couldn't log into your computer AT ALL before that....

^^^ WHATEVA!

Did legs today. Almost talked myself out of it...

Treadmill 3% incline 3.0mph x 15minutes

Walking lunges: 10lb,15lb,25lb,35lb,45lb,60lb down a path I take and back.

Front squats(just to show off for some kids who were struggling): 135lbsx10x2sets

Jump squats: BWx20, BWx15,BWx10

Leg Press: 1platex10, 2Px10, 3Px5, 4Px5, 5Px5

Bike: level5 x 10minutes

thought about doing leg xtn's and did not!

Nice weight on those walking lunges! Also jump squats really nice! your legs must be super sore right now.

Hey my legs are not sore. That workout was really light. I have been working on the 60's(lunges) since last week and today they felt light as well. My diet today consisted of Oats(small bowl), Kombucha(x4), and a clif bar. I need to be eating more.... Dont know what my problem has been lately. I need to eat more. drink more protein. and lift 9 days a week.

@eliteDad: we will see

I think you probably need to have a little more rocking in the bed.

I don't know What do you think?

In the bed, on the couch, in the pool, on the sink, in the bathroom, up the tree.... its wherever. But yes I agree.

I agree with that statement.

Are you doing July 11th show and 5 weeks out like me? Let me know if you're in and we'll push each other for the next 5 weeks to the finish!

All the best man!

RC

I'll still be there to push you no matter what!! Sadly, I am not doing the Mr Huntsville on 7/11. Im not even sure if im doing the Seattle show. We havent talked about it any since you first found out about it and told me.

Today I walkedfast/ran 3 miles and walked incline(10%)for 1.35mile.

Here is my confession of a vegan bodybuilder:

Lately I have been confused on what shows Im going to be and what help Im going to be receiving. All have been real cloudy. Right now I have multiple people relying on my definite answers asking which shows im gonna do so they can plan their schedules and right now I just dont know. It sucks cause Id really like to do another show or two, but the way Ive been feeling about myself lately I dunno if id be ready(mentally, physically, and financially).

After Phoenix, as you all know I took a week off from training and pretty much just ate and got my body balanced back to normal. When I finally did get to the weights it was a great feeling. I was lifting heavier than usual. I had more energy in the gym. My pumps were amazing...and now its back to where it was pre-comp: Less energy, im fatiguing quickly, my delts burn more than my chest on chest days(which pisses me off cause its how it used to be when I was heavier), I dont feel the pump quite as well. I dont want to eat(yeah Im back to that feeling again). Im hardly ever sore so it seems I have to workout even more than what I want to..... All seems sucky right now.

I look at myself in the mirror and dont see much. Ive been like this for a while with the exception of when im peaking and I feel and look great. Right now is not that time. I got a bottle of protan and last night I did my whole body. Boy did it make a difference in how I looked! A whole 0% difference. I almost wanted to cry. Damn, I havent cried in years... I was thinking that maybe it was my white skin that was masking my definition and size, but its not, its me.

I guess on the forum we are so tight as a community that we try and look at the positive side of everything. Even when we know one could improve we try and give a happy note on it rather than pointing out the obvious. Its okay. I guess I have been getting too much positive feedback without anyone pointing out my obvious flaws. I need that bluntness. Its what gives me a drive in the gym to be bigger and better. Please dont hold back anymore. If my fucking legs are small and need to be brought up, please say so. If my biceps arent as big and full as others, please make a note of it. If my chest is small and needs work (wo)man up and tell me. I need honest feedback without all the sugar-coating.

I dont have a workout partner to push me. I dont have anyone local to inspire me. Nobody wants to ake my advice no matter how sound it is. I workout for a week straight and my body has been recovering super quick so Im not sore or pumped the next day and it seems like I have to do each bodypart like 3 times a week. Hell, I dont want to. Twice maybe, but hell... why cant I just do a super heavy/hard workout and be good for a week? Why cant my gawddamn body be happy with that?

It's hard without a training partner to push yourself. After reading this it seems like you don't need one. It seems to me that your inside voice is pushing you. you have a good drive.

Remember you placed 3rd in your first competition.

That just doesn't happen you know what I mean. That is a big deal dude !

I think you should post more you tube videos of yourself

training, Posing, eating, crying, farting, and social time with family

Hey man, welcome to the world of competitive bodybuilding! I quit a bunch of times over the years because I wasn't happy with myself or my progress and things we're going right, my head wasn't in the right place and it just wasn't working.

I made a comeback this year and it has been a lot of fun.

No pressure on the shows and I told you that Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness has your back if you do want to do shows. We've had fun sponsoring athletes in the past, and it's been cool.

I'm competing July 11th and then August 8th.

You're the top dogg right now so you're going to get a lot of people asking when you'll be competing, when you'll be here or there, when you'll post new photos, when you'll reply and answer questions, etc. I've been through it for ten years as the top dogg or one of the top doggs.

It is hard to pinpoint specific areas of improvement so I haven't said much over the past few months. I guess I would just say overall size. You have excellent conditioning and your legs, abs, arms, back, calves, etc. are all shredded....now, it's probably just about adding more size. Legs could be bigger, arms could be bigger, but that's just it...adding size everywhere will help balance things out. You damn near won your class in a pro-qualifier and right now just putting on size and overall presentation are things that would be helpful for you.

I've been busy as hell so I haven't been in touch with anyone. I type fast and post in my journal everyday but other than that I'm just keeping to myself and traveling for work, speaking, and staying very busy....but I will touch base about Seattle in August. It could be a great opportunity, we can get some local Seattle and Portland vegan friends to come support it and we can sponsor your trip out here and the contest. We did the same for Alexander Dargatz when he was the #1 guy in our industry.

I do feel you, I've been there with ten years of ups and downs without a lot of direction, nobody helping me, having to figure things out on my own, etc. and it's just part of the game. It builds character and teaches us a lot about ourselves when we're in a position of a lot of self-taught and self-discovery situations.

We'll catch up soon.

Hang in there man. Even when I'm really down, pissed off, frustrated, disappointed, mad, etc. I still train. Because I know my mood will change in the future and I will wish I would have trained through it so I am better that my prior self when I'm mentally back in it.

That is my best advice...train and eat like you mean it no matter what's going on in your life. Stay after it and you'll get fired up again and your body will be ready to match your enthusiasm.

Time for me to eat now....gotta catch up to you!

Hope to see you in August....the show is only 3 hours from my house...come on out for few days and let's hit it in WA and show them what's up.

Cheeke

Octo - u don't seem like someone that half does anything. It is all out for you which is why you have achieved such great success and you have. When you go all the way like that burnout is pretty much inevitable. There are going to be times when you just don't feel like it but if you really want some tough love then just man up and go put up some weight anyway. You will see results and will feel better afterwards. I can't believe your complaining about not being sore. I think you should be thrilled that you can get more workouts in as a result of less fatigue. The more you train the better you get. As for the eating, just do what you gotta go. As far as you saying you see nothing I gotta disagree on this point. I am not going to even say anything else about that. Looking forward to checking back and seeing what your up to.

Sorry to hear that things aren't going well for your training. But hey, I'll commit to being totally blunt from now on! Might not mean much from a guy who has way less experience than you do, but I'll give you my non-sugar coated two cents anyway!

But seriously, things are gonna get better. They ALWAYS do.