Octopussoir's '09-'10 BB'ing Competitions

I certainly hope you come watch. Lol I dont make plans either well! Lol. Either my sisters, or a range of like 4 or 5 different friends in the area.

Do you have my cell #?

I don't have your number but Jimi does. Well someone needs to make plans lmao! I mentioned it to Jimi the other day and he was thinking of staying at my dads....who has a TINY one bedroom apartment. I think I'll just book a hotel so at least two nights can be comfortable.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get it from Jimi since due to recent creeps being on this site I dont wanna post it lol... Call or text me! And after this next week I should know for sure on my sisters whether her house will be ready or not...

Did some legs today. Im gonna start cutting carbs now. I think I cut too soon before so just being 4 weeks away I figure now is the best time. Im sitting about 185 right now.

10min warm-up on Treadclimber

BB squats:

135x10

185x5

205x5

225x5

250x5x2

275x3x3sets

Leg Press:

3plates each side: 10reps x 5sets

Walking lunges:

25lb DB's 20steps

45lb DB's 20steps

65lb DB's 20steps

Leg XTN's

Calf Raise Machine

15min on Precor switching direction and incline per 5min

Yesterday I ran a bunch outside doing hills and steps. Took past two days off from weights...personal reasons. Going to do some upper body and hopefully my elbow will hold up. It hurts bad these days

Lol okay replying from bad connection so excuse typo's. Not into just that much attention. i'm cutting carb's five days, then one day on with low fat. Feel like hell, but results drastic already. Just scared to lose muscle. . . Sister's house handled. if not i'll pay for hotel think thats only fair.

My elbow is going to commit suicide soon! Feels like bone on bone now. Went to Mr. Huntsville pre-judge this morning and need to get my shit together. Nothing is gonna stop me now. Could have done pretty well had I done this show.

Lots of people in the middle weight(8 or 9 i think) compared to the other classes and only two people in Novice which I would have taken!! Cant wait til Duluth! Will be doing Novice(dont weigh in) and possibly Junior(mandatory weigh in), but by the time Mobile rolls around I will have to do Open I think. I went to the gym afterwards and did upper misc to pump up with 20min on treadmill afterwards.

6:30am- I ran a mile outside this morning

9-10:15am- upper body workout(bi's, back, and some chest)

12:noon- I ran and did long lunges

1:00pm- 10min stairstepper

3:15-5:00pm- chest, back, some tri's, abs + 20min treadmill

6:00pm- ate spinach salad with block tofu,almonds,walnuts,olive oil(1,180cals, 49g protein, 28.5g carbs, 97g fat)

I have also had 3 shakes of Vega(berry flavor- 2scoops each) in water, 3 peaches, 7 rice cakes, and a banana earlier.

Feeling better with the 2-a-days. Gotta hit 30min of cardio to make my 1hr exact cardio(even though its been more today)

I did 2 hours worth of legs today. No cardio yet.

leg press:

1px20

2px15

3px10

4px10

5px10

6px10

8px10

10px5x2sets

5px10

4px10

3px10

2px20

1px20

walking lunges:

10lb x20steps

20lb x20steps

50lb x20steps

70lb x20steps

Leg Xtns

100x20

130x20

175x15

220x15

260x15

275x15

290x15

(im sure I did a few more sets on xtns, just cannot remember)

1 leg seat press

30lb x20

50lb x20

90lb x20

Decline situps:

25lb x25reps x4sets

6:30p-7:30p:: Precore 1 hour. 30min L10 19%incline forwards and then 30min backwards

200 crunches nonstop in just a few minutes afterwards

The walking lkunges are sweet - you should post that video its tight yo!

Lol thanks. I cant post them from my phone...will you?

I did an hour of "light" tri's and "light" delts.

45min on treadmill

I then did another hour of "heavy delts" and higher reps back attack

Hanging kneee raises 25x2set

decline situps 25lb x25x2sets

Did some chest today for an hour.

Tried to do dips:fail.

Tried to do decline BB:fail.

Heavy flat db: almost fail.

Heavy db Incline: pass!!

Also did 5 sets of 10 on pullups(chest to bar & elbows to ribs). Didnt seem to hurt at all.

I think im looking bigger. Would have to ask aluck her opinion on it since she dont lie about it...lol. I dont have to weigh in for Novice so Ill just be grouped in with the rest of 'em. May do the Junior division too. Gotta wait til I get paycheck though.

Cool, you don't have to make weight...I did a couple of those too but it wasn't in NPC so I was surprised...I had to make weight and barely made it.

I don't know what junior division is in NPC...thought it was teenagers...but maybe it's something else.

Every federation is quite a bit different and even different within the same federation in different regions...hard to keep up with it all!

Either way....go get em.