Octopussoir's '09-'10 BB'ing Competitions

just checkin in on ya to say i'm rooting for OCTO! You're looking solid dude. About the last min prep; dunno. It's a trial and error i suppose. From my experience the last comps, you can 'spill over' by overcarbing and retaining or you can dry out too much and not be filled out the way you should by overdehydrating and not carb loading enough. touch and feel i guess. I'm sure it will all work out for ya. You have the exp now

go sitko!

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just randomly flexing today and I think I look damn good! Im at 180lbs and sometimes balloon to 183-185 nighttime. Im pissing like Robert Cheeke these days with all the water Im drinking, but I think now I will have to drop some water just so I can see the shreddz come out even more. Ive been a bit sleepy these past two days with all the protein and decreased carbs... sucks, but it will be worth it.

I did an hour worth of chest and some back this A.M.

and did 1.5 hours of arms, some diff chest and diff back and then 30min on treadclimber.

Im eating almost nothing but tofu, rice cakes, some brown rice for dinner and Lifetime protein powder. Im all out of Vega and Sunwarrior(sorry guys)

Weight is down to 179.4

wanted to ask u a few questions?

how much cardio are u doing?

if you werent using soy products or protein powders, would u be concerned with muscle loss?

what body type are you?

1)Cardio is about 20min to 45min every few days.

2)Yes, I would be concerned with losing muscle because before I started competing for these shows my protein intake was very limited and I have seen a major increase in muscle mass.

3) I am an ectomorph

So I left today around 3pm and picked up the package in B'ham. Just got back about 20min ago. Tiring day today has been.

I drove the countryside. Im at the hotel. Weight this morning was 176lbs(middleweight). Look dry and good need to darken up more and lift some weights. Also need to burn song to CD. Been eating rice cakes like no other. Some bananas. A packet of rice. Little bit of water. Dandelion root liquid. Will take some pics and video.

I officially weigh-in tomorrow evening.

Me the night before...right before Golden Corral... ate 1.5 sweet potatoes, 2 baked potatoes, fried okra, about 6 cut french fries, and some mixed greens and spinach greens

http://i28.tinypic.com/c3r86.jpg

Not pumped up or anything... just ran outside.. then protanned.

P.S. The protan gun is well worth it!!!!!!!