Octopussoir's '09-'10 BB'ing Competitions

Yeah buddy!

I'm training legs as well.

How is everything going post-surgery? I'm surprised you're even able to train chest already!

Catch up soon....are you on for Boston for sure?

I'm mailing in booth payment today and planning my trip...not sure where I'm staying yet but will sort it out soon...you know me...RC is MR. Last Minute!

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah buddy!

How is everything going post-surgery? I'm surprised you're even able to train chest already!

I'm mailing in booth payment today and planning my trip...not sure where I'm staying yet but will sort it out soon...you know me...RC is MR. Last Minute!

Hey buddy, when I told you I WAS going is when it was confirmed. I will def see you in Boston this month. Happy October! Saw 6 comes out then too.

Yeah me training chest is a must. Hey if you can find me out how to pull some footage off of one of my dvd's I can post video of my two last shows. Its a mpeg-2 dvd so...

Yeah buddy!

Hey buddy, when I told you I WAS going is when it was confirmed. I will def see you in Boston this month. Happy October! Saw 6 comes out then too.

Yeah me training chest is a must. Hey if you can find me out how to pull some footage off of one of my dvd's I can post video of my two last shows. Its a mpeg-2 dvd so...

Will you copy those for me please?

What are you doing in the car? Road trip?

I took a road trip with my brothers over the weekend and it was great! First time all 3 of us got together for a trip like that in 15 years!

Trained arms today...trying to get SWOL like Jimi Sitko!

Boston booth is all paid for and confirmed and I'm getting excited about it!

Have a great week of getting swol and cut!

Despite current issues I'm having I have managed to get in 4 workouts this week.

Wenesday was total Upper body-

Friday was Legs-

Saturday was Back and Delts-

Sunday was Bis and Tris.

I feel pretty good about all of them. Strength has gone down a little due to inactivity from the tattoo(s) I've had done in the past two months and the chest surgery I had done(which I probably needed more than a week off anyway).

I will take a pic later tonight and try to post.

Saturday 24th- Chest (only 45 min.)

Monday 26th- Legs(no squats, nothing too heavy. 1 hour)

Tuesday 27th- Back(1 hour)- will be going back for more. .Finished it up with another hour of mostly Abs, Biceps, some back, and some cable chest

Feels Good Man!

-Feels Wonderful Man, Wonderful!!!

Edited by Octopussoir

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so Ive been doing decent this week come my workouts. Wrist is a little screwed, but it will heal. Weight is currently 174-176lbs.

Wed- I did legs and went up to 245lbs for 3 on barbell(parallel) and butt is sore today. Its the heaviest Ive done in months due to my "lay-off" of the gym. The left knee is acting up again and I dont see any lunges in my near future.

Thrs- I did 2 hours of Bi's and Tri's without the help of an NO product. Tri's got a great pump Bi's was so-so...eh.

Friday(today)- I did some back and a little chest. The only thing I touched on chest was the seated machine flyes. Felt good to do 265lbs for 10. Elbow felt it a little, but nothing like the knee. Conquered some abs earlier today as well as biceps in the A.M.

Here are a few updated pics from tonight. Not quite where I want to be yet but I will get there starting Dec. 1st when I start training again for some Spring competitions.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2d7zm0j.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs086.snc3/15351_535013841593_78201054_31448961_4175264_n.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs086.snc3/15351_535013846583_78201054_31448962_333473_n.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs086.snc3/15351_535013836603_78201054_31448960_7042814_n.jpg

yeah Buddy!

I still have a bunch of pics from Boston...just haven't uploaded them yet.

Hope to find time soon!

Fun times....I love travel and would love to have you work with me more often! PS I believe Vega check was sent out to you for the time you helped us out in Boston!