Octopussoir's '09-'10 BB'ing Competitions

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its not your fault you suck at life. Kidding, at least you followed demands this morning. I was kinda bossy this am... it wasnt just to you.

Im so proud your such a responsible trainer...writing workuts like a good boy. If my clients had you ... lol. Glad I do. Can you look at my recent workouts and shoot me an email?

Hope your mouth is healing quickly - it should. Wondering what dehydration is going to do for me?

Today I did some lats, chest, and a lil bit of delts today. Boy o Boy did I take a short nap earlier and my legs are toast from yest!!! Didnt think it would be too bad as they were not sore this morning, but I was mistaken. Ass is sore as crap too.

Tomorrow Ill have to hit arms hard. Havent really... since last arm day.

I havent been taking my protein like I should be because I dont wanna run out then be stuck with nothing. Im uploading a video of me cooking and a couple pics.

A Few Days Ago

http://i42.tinypic.com/qrz1uu.jpg

The FAM

http://i43.tinypic.com/dpz2vb.jpg

Today I had a pretty decent arm workout. I need to chill on the upper body for a couple days to let my joints heal up. I felt it in one elbow when doing tris, then I felt it in the same elbow when curling. Sucks kinda... but I know I need to lift, but with ample resting time I should be good by next week. Legs still sore...

Right now im making banana split pudding brownies. So easy to make and so yummy. Right after the phoenix show I made a batch and ate it all within two days.

Nice work!

I've been eating a bit out of control too

I'm 189 with clothes on...so maybe 182-184 right now...I was 170.5 on stage 2 weeks ago in Bend

Lots of burritos over here!

Anyway man, have a great weekend.....keep focused on July 11th and hang on to the conditioning for August 8th!

Nice work!

I've been eating a bit out of control too

I'm 189 with clothes on...so maybe 182-184 right now...I was 170.5 on stage 2 weeks ago in Bend

Lots of burritos over here!

Anyway man, have a great weekend.....keep focused on July 11th and hang on to the conditioning for August 8th!

My eating has been lots better with the exception of yesterday. I made a batch of banana split pudding brownies with a peanutbutter topping... Ate half a batch yest and thats all I had all day was delicious homemade vegan brownies. I will not touch another brownie this year!!!! LoL

I made hummus today. I didnt have tahini so I used sesame oil. It came out a bit liquidy(sp?) so I have it in the fridge. Maybe it will thicken.

I did not workout yest. I slept, ate brownies, slept and well.. slept. Today Im doing laundry and will hit the weights about 2pm or so.. so I can take jersey to the kids gym. Im lookin out for him to exercise too. I feel good about my lifting these days. Heavy Heavy Heavy. Feel Good Man.

Today I went to the gym and did:

10min on precor

6 or 7 sets of all the way up/down pullups superset with dips 10/10each.

Overhead BB Press 135lbs x10,8,6,4,2.

150lb seated rows x 10 x 3sets

Went to indoor track and with every lap I did 10 pushups. 8 laps walked x 80 pushups & 8 laps jogged x 80 pushups =

1mile total and 160 pushups.

What's that noisy thing in the back ground. Sounds like either a ferry, the washer or a dishwasher?

Ha Ha. I set the tripod on the counter when the dishwasher was going.

Today I did legs.

I did my squats(up to 250lbs for 5 good ones),

front squats(135 x 5 x 3sets)--sissy i know i know.

leg press(started with 2 plates each and added 2 plates each time up to 10 plates each side for 3),

walking lunges: pump/double pump 45's,

and then walked on treadmill for 10minutes on 5% incline at just 3.5mph.

Man, my lats were friggin sore today!!! I didnt realize how sore they were until the day went on. Here is a pic I took tonight as my lats were SOAR.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2e1d8af.jpg

Sweet video man, but your head often gets cut off...I gotta get you a little tripod or gorilla pod

Lol it was on a gorilla type tripod. I thought it was good2go, but I thought wrong. Hey you could see the shirt, so thats all that matters.