just wasn't into it. Had been tired all morning long

Late evening- 1.5 hours of legs

BB squats

bench squats

lunges

Smith squats

abductor&adductor machines

calf machine again

felt better this second time, but legs were a little sore before I even attempted the squats so I only went up to 275lbs on BB.

Dinner tonight consists of 2 bricks of plain tofu, 1 head of green leaf lettuce, and a small glass of homemade Yumberry kombucha.

Bodyfat is going down and strength for the most part is going up.

Worked some back in the a.m. Felt depressed so wAsn't very good. Went heavy though

pm workout- 2hours

started with back and did

pullups then weighted pullups

seated cAble rows

rev flye machine

cable rev flyes

then I did some heavy cable presses and went up to 120lbs each stack for a set

some triple 7s for shoulders 20&30lbs

mixed in with pushups on the skinny end of Bench 20 each set

tricep pushdowns

1 arm kickbacks just a couple sets

typing on my phone so pictures to come in a little bit

Im doing cardio and drinking more protein.

I feel small as hell, but as promised here are updated pics. Please be honest with comments whether negative or positive. NO sugar coating!!!

Jan 21, 2010

Front lat spread:

http://i47.tinypic.com/ztavl0.jpg

Jan 21, 2010

Side Tri

Note: (Arms I have been lacking working, so seeing these is pushing me to work them more and harder!!)

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ngejr5.jpg

Jan 21, 2010

We were playing with the flash/no flash so this one is a little blurry, but shows my delt/tri a little differently as well as my calf.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2h35r8x.jpg

Edited by Octopussoir

I forgot to mention that I did the ab wheel last night on knees and standing on feet. When I was on my knees I would go almost flat were nose touched ground and standing almost flat with arms almost fully extended...

Abs sore today... I did an hour of leg extns and about 4-5 sets of decline situps with 25lb weight and 25 reps each set

I then hopped on treadmill at 3% incline 4.0mph for an hour

Saturday I did an hour of arms. Bis got a good pump and tris were okay... Felt accomplished afterwards.

Sunday(today) I did an hour of cardio on Precor. 6% incline level 10 for 1 hour switching direction each 20minutes.

After workout I cooked 2bricks tofu, 1crown broccoli, chia seeds, mushrooms,1can of black beans, light soy sauce(few splashes), water, basil olive oil, black pepper and garlic powder. Tried to drink a #3 Kombucha but it kept fizzing and kept me from drinking it...damnit. Maybe its a sign... so i cracked open a water.

I shared a small bowl of it with Jersey and I ate almost the whole panful.

Not a fan of arm size or lack of in front lat spread... Otherwise, as always a fan!

Im doing cardio and drinking more protein.

I feel small as hell, but as promised here are updated pics. Please be honest with comments whether negative or positive. NO sugar coating!!!

Jan 21, 2010

Front lat spread:

http://i47.tinypic.com/ztavl0.jpg

Jan 21, 2010

Side Tri

Note: (Arms I have been lacking working, so seeing these is pushing me to work them more and harder!!)

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ngejr5.jpg

Jan 21, 2010

We were playing with the flash/no flash so this one is a little blurry, but shows my delt/tri a little differently as well as my calf.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2h35r8x.jpg

Not a fan of arm size or lack of in front lat spread...

Since my arms have always been the smallest part of my body is really doesnt matter to me what you think of them. No shit theyre small, but I can present them bigger on stage so.... stfu.

Today I hit chest. Took a nap right before so I wasnt feeling quite like myself. I also had a "stick" of grape no explode so my caffeine rush kicked in and I was spacey for some of my workout. I did do a 15min warmup.... with hoodie on. Got warm.

Today for breakfast I had a few small handfuls of nuts,seeds,small dried fruit mix. Have had (2) 3scoop shakes of sunwarrior and 2 probars. I felt I needed something more than shakes to get through some chest. Ill burn them off tomorrow when I have to do an hour of cardio.

I feel I might be hitting cardio a little soon this year, but I want to be ready and leaner than I was last year as that was one thing the judges said I needed to work on.

My six pack IS showing and my 8 pack is starting to come out.

I made a 3scoop shake of sunwarrior Postworkout and am cooking tofu right now and will have another 3scoop shake before bed. I feel like I need four 3scoop shakes of protein a day to get more than enough(180g+)

No need to be a grump. You look good was just being honest.

Not a fan of arm size or lack of in front lat spread...

Since my arms have always been the smallest part of my body is really doesnt matter to me what you think of them. No shit theyre small, but I can present them bigger on stage so.... stfu.

I forgot to mention that I did the ab wheel last night on knees and standing on feet. When I was on my knees I would go almost flat were nose touched ground and standing almost flat with arms almost fully extended...

r

Uff! I can't do the ab wheel from standing!! If you wanna try something in the middle try kneeling on a bench... I do that till I can't anymore and then drop down to the floor. I suppose the best progression for you would be standing to failure, then kneeling on a bench to failure, then onto the floor.

By the way..looking great!!

Hey, is everyone on board for the April show in Oregon?

As far as I know, Ed, Jimi, Myself, and a few of my friends in Portland are planning on it.

I haven't checked in with the show promoter or anything but at the moment we plan on it. It would be great to see others come out too!

Tues was an off day

Wed I did a mixture of legs,abs, and upper with 45min cardio after

Thrs(today) I did chest and back in the A.M. and abs,some chest, some back, and some tris with an hour of cardio.

I felt great in the gym tonight!! Felt bigger looked better. My bodyfat is lower right now than it was this time last year so I plan on having even less bodyfat for the first show in April!!

Since I've done two days in a row doing cardio i get to take Tom off and just weight train for a couple hours. I now know that just one workout a day ISNT enough and I need two 2hour workouts like today.

I'm drinking 3scoops of sunwarrior during each cardio session and tonight I made spinach spaghetti with Gimme Lean meatballs and a marinara sauce. This weekend I will go salt free to kick some of my bloat. Almost a whole package of Gimme Lean is enough to say Gimme some faux meat with my salt please.

Wow, its been a while since ive updated... 3 days, so here I am.

Took the weekend off. Needed it I think.

Today was a leg day. Felt pretty light during and after until I got to my hour of cardio where my quads started cramping on the treadclimber.

I changed the way I normally workout to an older way that I used to just to keep my heart rate up and to stay warm. And i was working out with a beginner.

I would do the first exercise out of the 2 grouped and right after without rest do the next one.

Bench squat: Bwx50, 10lbx50, 20x25, 30x50, 50x25

**(should have went 50 reps on all sets cause it felt really easy)

Pushups: 20x5 sets

Leg press: 160lbsx20x3sets, 250lbsx10x3sets

Jump Squats: x10x3sets, x15x3sets

DB sumo squats: 20x20, 30x20, 50x20

Step ups(4 risers+top): x20x3sets

Smith squats: 125x10x3sets

situps: x25x2sets, 10lbx25

Calf machine: 110x25x3sets(toes-straight/out/in), 210x25x3(S/O/I), 310x25x3(S/O/I)

Leg xtns: 145x10x2sets, 205x10x2sets, 300x10

Ham curls: 95x15, 125x15, 170x10

=2 hours... some was waiting on workout partner to recoup.

Then I got on treadclimber for 1 hour of cardio- max treadles 3.0mph.

3 hours total with a 12min warmup on stationary bike.

I will be hitting up the glutamine tonight.