SunWarrior (RawVegan Protein Powder + VBBF T-shirt) offer!

As many of us have already seen all over many discussion boards on this forum; myself, Octopussior (Jimi) and Robert are all jumping up on stage together (April 25th, 2009) in peak conditioning to make it the largest publicized presence of vegan bodybuilders on one stage to promote and spread the message that vegan bodybuilding is not only here to stay but that we're a force! A lot of costs go into competing. Many have already helped out without us even asking .... freakin' awesome!

So what's up with the title of this topic? Well; we have contacted 'Sunwarrior Protein' in hopes of sponsorship for myself specifically, as I am a raw foodist and my choices are limited in regards to protein intake supplementation. They promptly, without hesitation, sent me 4.5 lbs of the the stuff and I absolutely LOVE IT! It's great, digests clean, no gas, awesome taste and in a 70 calorie/21 gram serving... I get 16g of solid sprouted bio fermented raw vegan brown rice protein. Now that's good stuff.

They have set me up as a reseller and have discounted the product so that I can afford to pass on the savings to my friends and all those who come across the way that are interested. In the future; I will be offering this product at a cheaper rate than you will find on the internet. For now i'd lke to offer it at it's retail value ; in hopes that you will know that your contribution will be going directly towards putting 3 of you fellow VBBF forum members up on stage and the costs involved.

Robert has stepped in and made the offer even sweeter by offering a VBBF t-shirt INCLUDED with your purchase of this quality product.

here are the specs SUNWARRIOR FACTS (there is natural/vanilla and chocolate available; though i'd prefer to order natural as it has the most protein and least calories per serving with this offer) In the future; i'll offer other flavors as well

This product retails for $48.95. Robert sells his VBBF american apparel t-shirts for $20.00

This is a total value of $68.95

For $50; we will send you a 2.2lb container of the protein as well as a vegan bodybuilding shirt (color and size of your choice) and depending on how they work out the shipment of SunWarrior to me; I will pass on the savings to you and minimize the shipping costs incurred. I am having it shipped to me and then I will re ship out as I need to buy in quantity and am the distribution unit; which is why they lowered the costs and we can afford to not only add a t-shirt in but in addition, receive some funds to put towards 'the big three'

As soon as I can get at least 3 people to commit; I will go ahead and place an order and get the ball rolling. This offer is good through april; after that; I promise to pass on the savings going forward and continue to offer a discount better than from what you'd see otherwise on the internet for the most part as a thank you.

2.2 lb raw vegan protein + VBBF T-shirt + plus a contribution to the big three all for $50 +a very fair shipping price; not the normal inflated shipping costs usually associated with internet purchases as I will be handling the shipment process......

Any Takers!!!!?????

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RobertSupreme is on board! Thank you my friend! He says it retails for $95 in the uk and even with shipping it would come out cheaper and he gets a shirt out of it too I have no problem shipping overseas through snailmail/cheapest way to do it; if one does not mind it taking a couple of weeks to arrive. It's all about the cause Remember i'm shipping the product, not the company, so there will be no outrageous upcharges incurred. Whatever it costs, that's what it'll be

SydneyVegan / Harley; if the both of you decide you wish to commit or if others do before then, i'll order some quantity and proceed forward with it.

i'll get you a price quote SydneyVegan. I can send it snail mail if it helps?

Harley; it is thinner for sure may clump a bit more though i've noticed though it just take a blender/shaker bottle with the metal ball and shake it right up! Nutritional Facts; hmmm does this help?

Serving Size: 1 scoop (21g)

Servings Per Container: About 47

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Calories 70

Calories from Fat 5

Total Fat 1g 1%

Saturated Fat 0g 0%

Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol 0mg 0%

Sodium 50mg 2%

Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%

Dietary Fiber 1g 6%

Sugars 0g

Protein 16g

Vitamin A 0%

Vitamin C 0%

Calcium 8%

Iron 20%

Amino Acid Profile

Amino Acid Amount Units

Alonine 872 mg

Arginirte 1463 mg

Aspartale 1376 mg

Cystine 388 mg

Glutamate 2752 mg

Glycine 678 mg

Histidine 339 mg

isoleucine 707 mg

Leucine 1328 mg

Lysine 543 mg

Methionine 504 mg

Phenylolonine 872 mg

Prolirie 795 mg

Serine 766 mg

Threonine 601 mg

Tryptophan 194 mg

Tyrosine 863 mg

Voline 959 mg

i'll get you a price quote SydneyVegan. I can send it snail mail if it helps?

A snail mail price quote would be great

You Got It! It shouldn't be terrible. Hopefully it works out.

So VeganJoe, RobertSupreme for sure and potentially you SydneyVegan. I'm going to order 6 jugs and I will need some for myself as well so no worries; it won't go to waste. If there are more takers I can order more. Just let me know

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!

whatever feels most comfy for you. I have a paypal acct; a check is fine. Whatever works. I'll order it asap and let you know the exact costs upon shipment =) Expect to hear from me sometime next week! Thank you all for doing this. I'll continue on pm's. Those who haven't yet; pm me the fav color preferences in order of prefence and the size and whether you prefer cutoff or reg and we'll do our best to match based on inventory.

As for the sunwarrior... I am trying to find out if i can get a variety in a bulk case. Just in case i can please tell me what each of your preferred flavors would be. unflavored (least cals), vanilla, chocolate (each only 10 cals more per serving)

i'll be in touch and thank you everyone for your support!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!

No problemo!

Can I get the unflavoured stuff if possible?

Regarding payment: I don't use paypal for the reasons described here:

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

http://www.paypalwarning.com/paypal_sucks

http://www.paypalsucks.com/forums/

Worth a read especially if you run business with it.

Anyway so I'll be sending a check. Giacamo, when you know the price could you charge me in GBP? I don't actually have a bank account that allows me to send cheques for some retarded reason (not 18 yet) so I'll get one of my parents to mail it out to yo'ass... if it's cool.

I Ordered 12 containers!!! So I will have stock going forward for myself and others. Just let me know

These are the people who expressed interest and I will have stuff to ship out next week.

RobertSupreme

DropSoul

SydneyVegan (i'll quote you on shipping overseas to see if you still want)

Vegan Joe

I can mix and match so I ordered 3 vanilla, 3 chocolate and 6 unflavored (i like the unflavored bc it is more protein per serving and fewer calories)

The shipping is free to myself when I order at least 12 so I can now pass on the savings and not have to charge extra to you guys!

So basically, it will be $50 for the container and VBBF shirt + whatever my cost is for the shipping + NO handling fee; just the bare to the bones cost for my fellow forum members/friends. I will do snail mail so it's cheapest unless you prefer a more expensive shipment to get to you quicker. You let me know. The choice is yours.

It should arrive mon or tues next week and I should be able to ship wed/thurs at the latest.

I will pm all accordingly who expressed interest. Any others are welcome of course!! Remember above cost funds go to our cause

I just wanted to say thanks everyone for supporting this!

We've been able to get some sponsors for our contest such as Vega, ProBar and SunWarrior (so far, many more to come). Thanks again for supporting this project....you get a t-shirt out of it too

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!

No problemo!

Can I get the unflavoured stuff if possible?

Regarding payment: I don't use paypal for the reasons described here:

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

http://www.paypalwarning.com/paypal_sucks

http://www.paypalsucks.com/forums/

Worth a read especially if you run business with it.

Anyway so I'll be sending a check. Giacamo, when you know the price could you charge me in GBP? I don't actually have a bank account that allows me to send cheques for some retarded reason (not 18 yet) so I'll get one of my parents to mail it out to yo'ass... if it's cool.

the first and third links arent even allowed to display on my computer, because of virus warnings, and the second one is a product ad.

Sunwarrior arrived in the mail today. 12 Jars! So I have a busy week but I promise that

FRIDAY is the shipment date! Snail mail to save on shipping unless anyone wishes to pay more to get it quicker. whatever you want. Just cannot get to the p.o. until friday.

I will find out the exact shipping costs for orders and then ask for payment.

I am sending to:

VeganJoe

Robert Supreme

DropSoul (we're squared away with payment )

I am getting a shipment quote for SydneyVegan.

HsOrlando and Harley, if and when you wish to place an oder simply say the word and we'll make it happen.

VeganJoe, I still don't know what size and color shirt you want...? Do you want a shirt?

Thanks again everybody! Every little bit of support you continue to throw our way helps so very much. Shirts and Pow is on its way

I was unable to coordinate today. I am 100% shipping out product tomorrow morning! Robert told me some kind of flat rate shipping for domestic that is $10 i will see if i can get cheaper when i arrive there. Either way, i'll let you all know by tomorrow night what the final cost was and when it should arrive etc etc. and what the price quote is for AU for SydneyVegan

DropSoul

RobertSupreme

VeganJoe

MollyMormon

Hryan

I have all your info and everything ready to go and will proceed with shipment tomorrow early morning