SunWarrior (RawVegan Protein Powder + VBBF T-shirt) offer!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipped out product and tshirt today!

Basically flat rate shipping is $11 for all domestic orders. So for all who ordered domestically, please send a check in the amount of $61 to:

Giacomo Marchese (make the check out to 'Jack Marchese')

10315 N Oswego Ave

Portland, OR 97203

I prefer to wait for a check as paypal takes money out.

Thanks!!!!

Robert Supreme

Your shipping came out to $29; so your total comes out to $79.

RobertSupreme 7-10 business days

All domestic 2-3 business days

=)

SydneyVegan & joelk; the shipping would be between $25-$30. So the total would be no more than $80 for the shirt and Sunwarrior. Let me know if your interested and I can ship you out some whenever.

I tasted the natural flavor and it is completely bland in comparison to the chocolate and vanilla. fyi whomever is still interested.....

Thanks!!!

How is the consistency?? Is it thin like most rice proteins

Very

Check's in the mail. thanks

Thank you!

Yeah, the chocolate and vanilla taste alot better but the unflavored is literally just that, zero flavor so it's kind of like pea protein except minus the chalky/thick unfavorable texture that i always hated. Whatever you mix it with, it'll take the taste of, imo.....

Shipped out product and tshirt today!

Basically flat rate shipping is $11 for all domestic orders. So for all who ordered domestically, please send a check in the amount of $61 to:

Giacomo Marchese (make the check out to 'Jack Marchese')

10315 N Oswego Ave

Portland, OR 97203

I prefer to wait for a check as paypal takes money out.

Thanks!!!!

Robert Supreme

Your shipping came out to $29; so your total comes out to $79.

RobertSupreme 7-10 business days

All domestic 2-3 business days

=)

SydneyVegan & joelk; the shipping would be between $25-$30. So the total would be no more than $80 for the shirt and Sunwarrior. Let me know if your interested and I can ship you out some whenever.

I tasted the natural flavor and it is completely bland in comparison to the chocolate and vanilla. fyi whomever is still interested.....

Sorry I missed this I was expecting a PM.

The check and envelope are complete and will be put out for the Mailman tomorrow Sat. 14th. I made the check for $71.00.

I would like to buy you lunch. if you can find it for $10.00 somewhere. Otherwise some food of your choice.

Thanks VeganJoe!!!!! I kind of feel like I should put it towards an extra contribution but if you insist, I might have to fill up with a little more heavy cal type stuff before I start cutting calories within the next 4 or so days... Perhaps I can go to a restaurant here called 'blossoming lotus'; they have a good raw sampler platter of pates and stuff like that for about that price

I haven't had the time to put in separate pm's and with the crap that went down (i'll explain latwer at some point in my blog) last night while i was trying to catch up on sleep, I am scrambling at the moment to do a couple of odds ands ends befor work starts in 2 hours.

You have truly been fantastic to helping our cause and I cannot thank you enough! Let me know when the package arrives (and everyone else as well) that way I know it got there and feedback on what you thought of it as well would be much appreciated.

And thank you everyone else as well! I have more in stock if anyone else wishes to take advantage

Not grainy in the least. It's like fluffy powder, similar in consistency with powdered sugar, and it blends VERY smooth. The chocolate with just water mixes quick and smooth. I got the blender ball thingy at GNC, but don't need it with this stuff. And it doesn't clump either. Even Vega gets clumpy.

If anyone's having doubts about the Sunwarrior stuff - Do it!!!!

Mine came today and was not disappointed

16g of protein per serving, completely raw uncooked and vegan, awesome texture and taste, full amino acid profile, 98.2% digestion efficiency and 98% correlation rate to Mother's milk!!!!!

YB!

(Pics coming soon)

I have to say, you totally rock! Thanks for all your support from all angles of our contest preparation...you are one of the MVP's for sure.

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy to give a little back to you. this website helps me a lot. especially when i went from being an omni athlete to a vegan athlete years ago. I still encounter people that are literally amazed that I can do it. Its nice to be able to direct them here where than can see other doing it too. it's a great resource for the community and i still learn from it. so thanks!