SunWarrior (RawVegan Protein Powder + VBBF T-shirt) offer!

Marystella and dropsoul, you both rock big time!

Thanks for rocking!

Lean and Green and I were training at midnight last night talking about this Sun Warrior thing and how many people from the forum and facebook, etc. are supporting it....we really appreciate it and think you both rock!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I missed this I was expecting a PM.

The check and envelope are complete and will be put out for the Mailman tomorrow Sat. 14th. I made the check for $71.00.

I would like to buy you lunch. if you can find it for $10.00 somewhere. Otherwise some food of your choice.

This last cheat meal's for YOU VeganJoe

Raw Food from Papa G's

Homeboy is pretty much out of powder and needs to order more.....well done everyone...good stuff. Thanks Lean and Green for putting this together and I look forward to you ordering more containers...in fact, I'll pick one up too, just to change things up a bit.

Got my Sun Warrior tonight and HAD to try it. I am really happy with it. Good texture and taste. Also easy on the stomach. I've been a VEGAizer for some time now but I will def. add the sun warrior in on a regular basis. Thanks for turning me onto this. Gonna rock my new VBBF tank in the gym tomorrow morning.

We have plenty of shirts.

Price: $61 domestic; $81 international

What You Get: Includes Sunwarrior + VBBF t shirt + Shipping + extra gooooodies

Check or money order preferred; paypal if necessary. Sorry for those who ordered first, I didn't get a chance to coordinate with RC to add in extra goodies but next time you order or when I have a little more cash flow, i'll be happy to send you all out some extra care packets.

Did I mention yet that I ordered 45 bottles to resell? We're hoping to sell them at VegFest09 as they were charged; not worried. Also got 15 bottles for myself as I claculated that i'll go through 12 in the next 8 weeks so I got a couple of extra just in case as well. So plenty in stock right now!

MaryStella, nice! I'm glad you're enjoying it. Take some pics with the shirt I agree about it being easy on the stomach It's always good to mix it up as well and get protein from different sources

Joelk, hope you get it soon mate and I hear that cheat meal in your voice like you know exactly what i'm talking about lol. I've been salivating all day watching RC pound food he's non stop while i'm playing the more conservative approach and cutting down earlier.

Joelk, hope you get it soon mate and I hear that cheat meal in your voice like you know exactly what i'm talking about lol. I've been salivating all day watching RC pound food he's non stop while i'm playing the more conservative approach and cutting down earlier.

It's all worth it, no matter how hard it feels, when you get into that shape and know you're the best you can be. Then you can cheat all you like after that!!

Shouldn't be long now till I get my protein

Hey Everyone!

Just received the 60 container order from SunWarrior couple of min ago!

15 for me (one going to RC, one to Jimi / Octopussior as well) and 45 for resale which we'll hopefully move most of if not all at the VegFest March 21st as well as online.

Shipping out by the end of this week to VeganSal, Aura and Laura. I'll let you guys know when it ships and Laura I won't cash your check until I ship it.

Thanks again everyone. All flavors in stock (natural, vanilla, chocolate) and to see t-shirts in stock , check out this link:

Vegan Bodybuilding clothing available

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=16742

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: add an extra $20 for shipping

Money Orders or Checks in U.S. currency otherwise you can always paypal me. 3% goes to them but at least it's a viable option.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHP BUDDAY

Glad to see so many of these moving! Great stuff!

Thanks everyone! It's a good deal and a good cause....I also hooked up Lean and Green with a bunch of extras for him to include in shipping from here on out.

Enjoy!

Bumping up for good reason! By now, most everyone knows bout the deal. But what everyone does not know yet is that we've been toiling on getting a site up to make this offer look official and get more widespread support from a bigger market.

to share with all going forward a website created specifically for fundraising donations and purchases of product that will go 100% towards our current endeavor!

http://www.veganproteins.com

This website was created by a fellow altruistic member who goes by 'DropSoul'. As you can see she does fantastic work and we are so thankful as without her this wouldn't be possible. I love this community. You guys are the greatest!!!!

For the record, this website is actually a joint partnership between myself and VeggiePrincess. Melissa actually owns the domain and was nice enough to lend the rights for it to exclusively be used to raise funds for a couple of months. Going forward it will be a co-developed site which will offer alot more and options to choose from we'll handle shipping, perhaps some affiliates as well and have good stuff to choose from. And of course, you'll be helping two vegans spread the word through vegan bodybuilding as well! Check it out!!!!!

Feedback is encouraged, let us know what you think! And if anyone could link us on their websites, we would so greatly appreciate your doing so!

I got my Sunwarrior protein powder yesterday and I like it. It mixes easily (I shake mine up in a jar with soy or almond milk) so it's convenient to take to work and drink on the go. Tastes good, too. Thanks and good luck!

• 1 month later...

Thanks MaryStella! We can thank DropSoul for her fantastic work. She's going to give us a tuttorial so we can update ourselves on the gallery, shopping cart items, new reel etc etc! I would like to start offering cool stuff in the future as well. Homemade bars, etc, etc...

Laura, i'm glad you like it!

YB!