Free Holiday Drawing from VB&F

robert

Free Holiday Drawing from VB&F

It is a busy time of year for all of us. I actually haven’t been on the forum in a couple of days, but I’m back to announce that we are going to be giving away some Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing this week. We’ll be doing a free drawing for a different item each day.

Here is how it works. All you have to do is reply to this post. Not in an e-mail, just reply. Put a smiley face; write something, whatever you like. The first to reply will be #1, second #2, and down the line. I’ll draw numbers each day for a different item. So if there are 10 replies for the specific item, I’ll put numbers 1 through 10 in a hat and there is a 1 in 10 chance of winning. If there are 30 replies, 1 in 30 chance, etc. It is pretty straight forward stuff.

I will contact the winner via e-mail to get an address to send the item to, and if you want, I can post the winner in the thread too. Since participation is fun, you can enter in a different drawing each day and you can win more than once (but encouraged to share if you win a bunch)

The first item we’ll put up in our free holiday drawing is:

1 Blue Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirt

You can see these on the main site and in a bunch of avatars here.

Have fun and Happy Holidays!

-Robert Cheeke

Was I the only one expecting to see one of Rob's artistic offerings when I opened this thread? I was a little bemused why Rob was going to send us for free his Santa and Rudolph drawings...

I opened the thread and all was explained......

Ok, results are in. Sorry it took me a while, I've had limited computer access and only slept 3 hours in nearly 48 hours

I had my movie editor Kyle pick out of numbers 1-16 from a hat and ironically he chose #1.

So I will be sending out a shirt to the #1 person who replied who is Chesty Leroux.

The next one is coming in a new thread in 1 minute.....

Thanks for participating

Robert