Tom Platz squatting 500 23 times

Zack

Nice!

He might be one of the judges when Octo, Lean and Green and I compete. That is what the promoter told me a couple of days ago

I like watching Bill in the background

Dude that is so awesome! Platz is a cool dude

Top video. I guess he's wearing a squat suit, but I doubt they gave much in those days.

I think this is from a squat competition against Dr Squat, Fred Hatfield. Hatfield won the max squat, Platz ate him up on the max reps.

http://www.fatmanunleashed.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/tom_platz_legsfront.jpg

Could be a lesson to the bodybuilder types out there - get off the leg extension, leg curl and leg press machines and get SQUATTIN' HEAVY

If you want to look like you can rep 500lbs, you better start training to rep 500lbs.

Top video. I guess he's wearing a squat suit, but I doubt they gave much in those days.

I think this is from a squat competition against Dr Squat, Fred Hatfield. Hatfield won the max squat, Platz ate him up on the max reps.

http://www.fatmanunleashed.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/tom_platz_legsfront.jpg

Could be a lesson to the bodybuilder types out there - get off the leg extension, leg curl and leg press machines and get SQUATTIN' HEAVY

If you want to look like you can rep 500lbs, you better start training to rep 500lbs.

Looking solid in your new avi.

Nice!

He might be one of the judges when Octo, Lean and Green and I compete. That is what the promoter told me a couple of days ago

I like watching Bill in the background

Dude that is so awesome! Platz is a cool dude

Platz is one of the few guys I haven't met even with all the years of traveling and following Pro Bodybuilding. I guess he lives in AZ? The promoter of my show is friends with him and says he's going to ask him to judge...Imagine me, Octo and Lean all up there with Platz judging us Man, that would be fantastic!