Walnuts anyone? $5 a pound from my Mother's farm

robert

Hey, like I do every year, I post about walnuts. jonzen and others from the past years have been fans of the walnuts from my Mother's farm.

In this case, Tasha helped my Mother pick up the walnuts, crack them and sort them out. It was a major help for her because she normally does all the work herself if I'm not around to help out (and I wasn't in town much at all this winter because I was on tour). Thanks Tasha!

They are $5 a pound, plus a few dollars for shipping but as always I'll toss in extras, like Vega products.

If you're interested in bags of walnuts grown on the farm I grew up on, please let me know.

Thanks!

$5 a pound and they come in 1 pound bags.

Sure....I don't think it would be too much and I could throw in some VEGA samples as well......I'm guessing it would be $10, but I'd throw in $10 worth of VEGA stuff since I'm sending it so far.....so for $15 or so I could get you the walnuts, plus a Vega variety pack. The post office is closed today (President's Day) but I could find out tomorrow...but I ship to the UK quite a bit and guess that a package this size and weight would be around $10 or so. Even if it is a few dollars more, no worries, I think $15 would cover it for everything. I can also send it and then let you know the exact postage..I do that for some people.

But either way, I'll toss in some extras like I do with every order of everything I send. Thanks!

Robert, this is awesome! I could go for two bags, actually. I can send it to you via paypal, is that best? How much do you want for shipping on 2lbs?

Awesome!

For 2 pounds, it may be like $8 shipping. I'm just guessing but I ship packages every few days so I have a pretty good idea....so the total would be $18 and I'll toss in extra stuff as I always do. Let me know if that is cool.

[email protected] for paypal.

Thanks!

All of these have been shipped! (except to the UK).

Supreme Me, let me know if you want me to send some to you in the UK. I didn't get a price quote yet, but it would be around $10....and I'd throw in a bunch of Vega stuff to add to the package, so you'd get more than just Walnuts.

Let me know.

I still have more if anyone else wants them.

No problem

I picked up more from my mother this weekend while I was in Corvallis at the house I grew up in. Good times. One of our forum members just ordered 4 pounds so I went home and grabbed many more to make sure I'd have enough...now I have plenty

Just keep me updated.

Anyone else? Of course, every order comes with free goodies

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome!

Either is totally fine I will be away from the next 2 weeks so I guess paypal would be quickest....but either is fine. I just picked up more from my mother's house tonight after training and dropping in to say hi to her (she lives 90 minutes away). I visit about every month....

Thanks!

I can (will) ship tomorrow...I leave on Thurs.....I can also have Tasha or others ship things once I leave but I'll ship as much as I can Wed and Thur before flying out.

Awesome!

For 3 pounds or more.......I think a flat rate box is best which is a set fee of $10.35....the nice thing is flat rate boxes have lots of room and have a set rate and with all that extra room I've been known to put more and more stuff in there

Thanks again everyone!

I picked up more nuts from my mother's house today so I have plenty.

$5 a pound plus shipping (just to cover my shipping expenses) amount depending on how many pounds are shipped.

Fresh, raw, organic nuts

Got the package friday and enjoyed eating them all weekend, mostly right out of the bag., But also made some scrumptious Walnut Hemp Burgers and Sunflower Seed Pate. Anyone thinking about getting these they are worth it, much tastier than you can get in a store!

yeah, please pick up more from Edna, thanks!

Jessifly....they are $5 a pound (big bags at home are pound, some in my closet I believe are 1/2 pound.

Wash knows what's up so you can ask her and give the $ to her.

I'm back next week. Training hard here in Venice getting pumped for my contest and of course working and networking and fundraising too.

• 1 month later...