Walnuts anyone? $5 a pound from my Mother's farm

robert

Nice!

They are just $5 a pound, Tasha picked them off the ground with my mother and it's all really cool!

I have loads of them...I'll bring some to AZ as well, but will give you a couple of bags beforehand. Thanks!

My mother is letting me hang onto the $ that comes in from them to help my documentary and I'll pay her later, so it's all very helpful.

Thanks!

Aw Edna I love her !!!

Some days she was out there longer then I (9-10 hrs a day).

She had a hip replacement done to her and she never once complained how sore she was.

And she always made sure I was taking well care of. She is one tough Cheeke.

I know you get that from her Robert. Coming from someone who F'd his back before competition.

You played that stage so well I bet no one even would of thought you F'd your back.

EH?

On the subject of Edna's Walnuts. They are truly the best walnuts anyone can ever get. And not only local and organic but you know the 2 people who picked them up with her very own hands Oh and Robert helped out as they were just falling on the ground.

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet!

You got it...I'm leaving for Bend as soon as my posing music arrives from AZ (Don had to mail it to me in order for me to have it for the show) so I'm just sitting around til it gets here.

I'm back on Sunday....I can actually leave 2 bags with your laundry which you can pick up anytime, just coordinate with Jessifly and you can leave $10 with her.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/uc/20090523/sga090523.gif

This happen to me, at the lest a couple of times. Not to mention through slim, grime, rain, wind, until dusk to dawn. A well deserve cup of tea, fire, a nice comfy reclining chair and a relax conversation with Edna.

I can wait until November 2009