AAAAAhhhhh!

veganmadre

So sorry to read of that.

My sincerest condolences for the loss of your daughter.

My thoughts and advice? I know you will be suffering terribly and we can't even begin to fathom your anguish just now, but I know you will get through this Tiffaney. Try to be strong.

That is terrible. You don't deserve a tragedy like this. It is not fair that this happens to a good, joyfull and giving person like you. It is a shame that your beautiful doughter only got to experience 1 year of your love.

May you draw strength from the sympathy shown by your friends here on the message board.

I was frozen with sadness when I read this. I am so so so sorry to hear about your loss. I don't know how to feel right now, and I'm not sure what to say. I know you have your strength to call on. You are a wonderful strong woman and I'm so sorry to hear what happened. -Robert

omg tiff, I am so sorry to hear this news. you have my most sincere condolences.

. my mom had two daughters (my sisters) who passed away shortly after their births due to unknown complications. they werent my daughters so I dont know what its like to lose a child of my own... but they were my sisters, and I know the pain felt of losing loved ones in the family. and I still miss them to this very day.

its alright to be feeling a lot of emotions. its alright if you dont want to talk. but I am here for you, if you need to talk. and I am not just saying that. I honestly mean it.

again my deepest thoughts and feeling go out to you and your family.

love, topher