Anyone else thinking of competing in April in Phoenix?

robert

Hey everyone!

I've been contacted by a couple of other vegan athletes (aside from Lean and Green and Octo), male and female individuals expressing interest in competing in our same show! Imagine having 5 or 6 or more vegans in the contest! Not only making history with 3 but making a SPLASH with vegans all over the stage!

Anyway, I know it's short notice, but for some of you competitors who are in shape year round or planning on competing in the spring anyway.....thoughts on competing April 25th in AZ?

The Poster for our show is here with some details:

http://www.donrobinsonproductions.com/inbf.html

-RC

I am seriously considering competing in April. I am new to all this but feel it's a good way to really get moving. I really want to compete. I don't have much of a support system so I pay attention here. I am set up with a trainer at my gym and the head trainer was Ms.Fitness Alaska. She told me I need to start tanning and started me on NO Extreme rather than the creatine I started on. I started working out last December after a few years of laziness and baby raising. In January I started the Pure Fitness Challenge. That will end late March. If I can make drastic improvements over the next month I will definitely compete in April. I cleaned up my food but am having a hard time getting the protein I need without getting too many carbs. I posted pics I took last night and will start a journal here. I use sparkpeople for my food and just started writing down my workouts. I hit the gym 6 days a week. I welcome suggestions and any advice you all have for me. I will answer any questions as well. Thanks.