breakfast?

I'm working out at 7 am in the morning, I'm just drinking a glass of orange juice with creatine before heading to the gym. I don't feel hungry to eat something before working out. After my work out I get home and get my rice protein shake and an hour after I'm having my breakfast around 10:00 am. I wonder if what I'm doing is right. Should I force myself to eat breakfast before going to the gym? I don't want to work out with my stomach full.

Please let me know what you guys think, or if anyone else works out first thing in the morning and how do you wat around your work out.

Thanks

If you can stomach it, have a serve or half a serve of the rice protein pre workout with your juice and creatine.

I used to just train on some aminos and creatine when i trained in the morning and it was fine.

I think it is important to get some sort of protein into your system before working out, especially as you have not eaten since the previous night.

The small bit of rice protein shouldn't be hard to get down, as you are already drinking juice