new online vegan sports shop launched - UK/Europe

buzz

Hey all,

Just to let all you VBB'ers know, we have now just launched an online store www.vegansportshop.co.uk It is not aimed/intended to compete with Veganessentials in any way, and is more aimed at bringing products to the UK/European folk, but shipping is available worldwide.

It is now live, and ready to accept orders, and whilst we are still ironing it out, and tweaking it a little, it should be running fine. We are selling the high protein bars on there, which some of you may have sampled already, along with a range of other goods/products.

Have a look about, and if there are any bugs or problems that anyone notices, please post about it. Also if there are any suggestions as to what products/goods you would like to see available then please let us know, and we will do our best to increase/alter the range accordingly.

We will be stocking a good range of the Veganicity supplements, but will have more stock towards the end of the week. Again, if there are any suggestions as to which supplements to carry, please just let us know.

p.s. - mods, feel free to move this thread to the classifieds, but I just thought it would be good to have it in general, even for a few days for extra exposure - hope this is ok!

Cool, good to see it, there's no problem with it being in this section - feel free to make a duplicate in the business section if you want

One thing I've never been able to find is a vegan tennis ball - they seem to be made with felt exclusively

Cool, good to see it, there's no problem with it being in this section - feel free to make a duplicate in the business section if you want

One thing I've never been able to find is a vegan tennis ball - they seem to be made with felt exclusively

Good stuff, will do a duplicate post as suggested!

I will look into the vegan tennis ball situation. As far as I remember, a few folk have looked into obtaining them before, but to no avail!

Typical strongmen to sell chocolate and candy in a "sport" shop

Things that would be cool are dip belts, lifting belts, outdoor basketballs (very few seems to be vegan), maybe lifting gloves (I don't care I use pads). I would also love some high concentraded vitamin D pills (nothing else). Anyway, great site I'm sure I'll be ordering something from it soon. Good luck with the business

Typical strongmen to sell chocolate and candy in a "sport" shop

Things that would be cool are dip belts, lifting belts, outdoor basketballs (very few seems to be vegan), maybe lifting gloves (I don't care I use pads). I would also love some high concentraded vitamin D pills (nothing else). Anyway, great site I'm sure I'll be ordering something from it soon. Good luck with the business

The chocolate and sweet stuff is for carb replacement after training of course

I think dip belts are pretty easy to get elsewhere, but if you want one we can look at sourcing them if you want. Lifting belts, again, it's easy to get vegan belts from other retailers. We had a proper mock powerlifting belt made, but the costing was too high to warrant getting a batch made. We've got one in a size s/m and are happy to sell if anyone wants it though. We'll look into them again in the future, but most companies aren't interested because of the relatively small scale of the production.

Will also look into the vit D, it's a good idea for those of us starved of sun in the winter time

Great!

I'll post this in multiple sections! This is great news for our friends in the area and around the world.

Thank you for creating this service!

I'll promote it outside of this website too on my other networks.

Well done and thanks!

will the glucosamine be restocked? those are cheap. i think i'll order some bars, too.

Yeah, glucosamine will be back in stock either today, or very early next week - we are just waiting for a delivery. Supplement range will also increase a bit, and continue to do so over time.

Great!

I'll post this in multiple sections! This is great news for our friends in the area and around the world.

Thank you for creating this service!

I'll promote it outside of this website too on my other networks.

Well done and thanks!

Thanks Robert, that would be awesome! We are really just trying to get word out just now, and build things up slowly but steadily, hopefully offering products that can be hard to find (like the vegan protein bars), at prices lower than in the majority of retail outlets.

• 2 months later...
I feel stupid. I've been a vegan for thirteen years and I had no idea felt was made with wool.

• 2 weeks later...

Phil, thanks for the order! Shipping to Germany is FAST, and I'm sure you are enjoying the protein bars already

Robert - thanks for your support man, much appreciated! It's going pretty well, but to be honest, the strength/strongman stuff is selling much better, so I will be focussing on that mainly for the foreseeable future, whilst continuing to be fully vegan, and carry the vegan supplements, protein powder, builders bars, and protein bars etc.

Have 30% off all the Veganicity supplements at the moment - http://www.vegansportshop.co.uk/index.php/supplements.html