cbob's gallery

*sooooooooo jealous*

It's too bad we missed you guys and didn't get to arrange a meet-up, while in Helsinki. We (I'm Your Man and I) were there like two nights, one night in which I was working and spent one full day in my friends place in Espoo. It would have been a blast to get to meet you guys.

It's too bad we missed you guys and didn't get to arrange a meet-up, while in Helsinki. We (I'm Your Man and I) were there like two nights, one night in which I was working and spent one full day in my friends place in Espoo. It would have been a blast to get to meet you guys.

I've been planning to start organising a meeting in finland, maybe with the help of tuc, but the fall is so hectic that it's going to have to wait for now. I hope that you'll be able to come when we get the whole thing organised! PS. how odd, you were in my dream last night, HCPinGviini! I wondered in the dream who the girl was but now i realised it was YOU

• 1 month later...
I want your arms & shoulders!! If I could choose my own "after" photo for arms and shoulders, I would choose yours. Looking massive and awesome!

Thanks man, appreciated!

I haven't focused to shoulders or arms that much in my workouts ever. Sure I like dips etc, but it's chest-, leg- and back stuff I really enjoy. I guess I'm just built this way.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Dude! Killer photos! They're sure to inspire several extra reps when I hit the gym later today. :P

Thanks, man!

I was finally able to got some new ones, although I'm still slightly on the soft side for my taste. Here's a quick comparison/progression shot from my back. My bodyweight is within 1-2 kilos / 2 - 4 lbs in all of these.

http://www.nic.fi/~jaakkoko/temp/beef/prog.jpg

I gotta say I don't really get what you guys mean. You think I'm too small in general, or what? In addition to working out I'm also active in some other sports (mostly biking), so my ultimate goal is _not_ to get as big and wide as possible.

I think you look great and you are buff in a good looking and healthy way. Buff for some people seems to mean fat, unhealthy, insulin resistant but strong. Your shoulders are amazing (I think I've said that before but it can't be said enough) and your back looks great too but I think some more width would do you good.