Steve Vai / Joe Satriani

CrispyQ

Even people of my own age do not recognize these names. Just checking here -- on the off chance that someone will recoginaze these guitar soloist aficionados.

BTW, Via, the penultimate guitarist, is a vegetarian. Joe is not, but his music transcends the physical.

Steve Vai goes PIDDLY PIDDLY PIDDLY PIDDLY PEEEOWOWWWWAAAaaaa he is insane. I have heard bits and pieces of him, and seen a DVD of him in concert. I think he's amazingly talented, although he isn't really my style of music, I don't really like his kind of intense rapid solos, but I do like some of his riffs.

We saw Joe Satriani in concert with Thin Lizzy and Deep Purple in 04. Absolutely amazing!! The two teenage guitar-playing freaks that live with me (also known as my kids) loved the show just as much as I did.

I like Steve Vai, too. And let's not forget about John Petrucci.

We saw Joe Satriani in concert with Thin Lizzy and Deep Purple in 04. Absolutely amazing!! The two teenage guitar-playing freaks that live with me (also known as my kids) loved the show just as much as I did.

This has got to be the best G3 line up ever!!

Thin Lizzy? Phil Lynott has been dead since 1986. Who's singing for them now?