Rachel McLish

Zack

IS HOT.

That's what female bodybuilding should be. Now they look (and sound) like men. The fanbase for modern female bodybuilding is pretty small, and they are losing pro shows (one in tampa) because nobody wants to see females that resemble men. Bring back the era of Rachel Mclish, I say.

Check out arnold feelin her up @ 4:15

I guess people have different aims and interests and for varying reasons. I personally agree and I prefer her figure to larger more "masculine" figures, but I think people should do whatever they want with their bodies so long as they're happy and not pressured, regardless of what I might think of the end result, if they like it that's what matters

I havent seen a woman who works clean, no matter how big they are, that still didnt look like a woman. So I am for anyone who wants to to get as big as they want, clean.

It is true that if someone is not hurting another then they should be able to do what they want with their bodies. I do have a problem with the industry rewarding the behavior. On that note, I do remember that during the judging of Pumping Iron the women , I believe ben weider threatened to can a judge who voted for Bev Francis ' because she is too muscular and the public doesnt like that ' so it is very ironic that they have swung the other way.

• 2 weeks later...

Cory's alright - great definition, but that hair is ooold school.

Pauline Nordin's about as hot as anyone I've ever seen, male, female, or otherwise. Look at her delts in the mirror! Holy smokes!

http://www.t-nation.com/forum_images/9/b/9b53d-Pauline2.jpg

A lot of people, especially men, find her far too masculine.

If it's about going hard, getting results and looking good (she wins on all three!) how can being 'too masculine' possibly matter?

And hell, she's way buffer than me, but my beard is much longer and thicker - which of us is 'more masculine'?

• 2 weeks later...
ALL the fuckin female bodybuilders have fake tits these days. Bleh.

That gets to me too...

Come on girls!! It's not just bodybuilders with fake tits is it? I went out last Friday and found myself surrounded by women with 2 perfect balls glued under their chins which didn't move however much they danced...and none of them were bodybuilders!!

You just notice it more with competing bodybuilders because they get so ripped!

Personally, I loose ALL tit action when I get down below 15% fat but until stem cell implants become considerable cheaper, I wouldn't consider doing that shit to my body.

There is however, a lot of social pressure for women to have big tits these days, and to look weak and fragile. I really feel this is influencing younger girls and that we have no real examples of a vegan female bodybuilder who could compete against meat eaters. It makes me sad. I'm nearly 40 and all the girls in their 20's in my gym should be outlifting me, but the truth is they are not and most of them don't even break out a sweat! I have no vegan female bodybuilders to inspire me! What's going on?