Vegan Fitness - Built Naturally has been shipped out

robert

Hey ya'll,

Our movie Vegan Fitness - Built Naturally is now being shipped out. So for those who have ordered it (which I think will be most of you in due time) it should arrive soon.

Some of you may have a silly menu screen, set up kinda like a video game with a variety of arrows to press. We're fixing that this week and will send out replacement discs. The movie is still the same, but we'll fix that menu screen to make it easier to use.

Anyway, thanks again, and feel free to pick up a copy over at www.veganbodybuilding.com/products.html

Thanks for the support and I hope you enjoy the movie. Be sure to watch all the credits too...some are pretty funny

-Robert

P.S. if you like the soundrack.....90% of the music is from Vegan artists and bands and the other 10% are vegan-friendly bands who support PETA or other organizations but not all members are fully vegan. We may release a soundtrack album months down the road.

I don't mean to be a pain in the behind but would it be possible to have a downloadable version for us in other parts of the world? If you add shipping and custom fees + tax (both US and Swedish) the price can run away pretty quickly.

A divx version should be just fine and price is good as it is.

Is there any way to do this?

I don't mean to be a pain in the behind but would it be possible to have a downloadable version for us in other parts of the world? If you add shipping and custom fees + tax (both US and Swedish) the price can run away pretty quickly.

A divx version should be just fine and price is good as it is.

Is there any way to do this?

I have shipped them out to 4 different countries so far. I pay for all the shipping so even if it costs me $12 to ship it, it is still only $4.95 added for shipping. But I'll look into specific situations.

According to the order info, the first 500 people who order get some bonus goodies. How can one tell if one is one of the first 500 (besides waiting for the package to arrive?).

Since it just came out, it's safe to say if you order anytime in the near future you will be in the first 500 and get the supplements

Thanks for your interest

Ok, now I gotta go shopping.

-Rob

I just got mine, and it looks great!

One problem: I can't access the "play" or "products" from the main menu (it only lets me choose "photo gallery" or "trailer" segments.) After futzing around with it for a while, I discovered I can get to the other parts of the DVD by playing one of the segments I can access and back-chaptering to get to title 2 (for the movie) and then forward chaptering to get to the products segment. .

That is part of the video-game style system I was referring to. Some of the discs got a weird set-up for the menu screen so rather than using the left and right arrows, you have to do a combination of up and down in addition left and right. You can still access the movie, it's just a game to fingure out which arrows. It confused me too. We're replacing all of those discs, so you'll get a new one in the very near future. Luckily only a couple dozen are like that so a couple dozen of you will have the silly menu screen.

But no worries, brand new discs will be sent out soon so the menu screen will be propper.

Enjoy the movie

-Robert

That is part of the video-game style system I was referring to.

I didn't at all relate the "video-game style menu" with what I was getting (I pictured something quite different, with a different, non-menu-looking menu screen). Thanks!

Guess this makes the movie itself an "Easter Egg" on this DVD?

Yeah, a few had the settings messed up a bit for the menu when they were burned but we're replacing all of those ones within the next 10-12 days.

Thanks for letting me know you got one of those discs. We'll get you taken care of really soon.

Have a great holiday.

-Robert

I finally finished watching it last nite, see I have this whole...can't sit still problem...I liked it, I'm gonna watch it again. I liked seeing the contrast in the diets and workout programs of the three athletes. And the contrast of personalities. Tonya Kay and Brendan Brasier seem like polar opposites. Good work!!!

And robert.....you're hot.

Offense, you will like the parts with Tonya, and she talks about a dvd she has out to teach people to dance with Poi.

Here is an image of the front cover. We still work on it, making slight changes, but this is what it currently looks like:

http://myspace-135.vo.llnwd.net/00384/53/14/384674135_l.jpg

I will find out about the region stuff and post it soon.

Thanks!

Robert

• 3 weeks later...

Good question, thanks for following up. I still don't know the region stuff but I'll talk to the editor, which I already have. He said he'd look into it and make a master copy for various regions, so hopefully I'll know soon.

Thanks,

Rob

• 1 month later...

Just ordered a video. Looking forward to it very much. Will post a review on my site as soon as I see it. We still need more vegan fitness video and multimedia out there...there's still not much around that I can find.

Congrats on making it!

Thanks Matt,

We're replicating the movie right now, which should ensure that it plays on every system. Currently about 10% of people are having some issues with it playing because all DVD players are different, and compatability can vary. Once replicated, it plays like a Hollywood movie, meaning it will play on all DVD players.

So for those who have had some issues with the disc, we're working on it everyday with discmakers.com and getting it Professionally Replicated. If your disc had any problems, it will be be replaced. I know it only affects a small % of you and most have be able to see it just fine.

The discs will play perfectly when compatability matches with the DVD player. I know it is kind of annoying, some of you have had to watch it at a friend's house, but we're working on this Replication process I wasn't aware of from the get-go.

So it's all being sorted out soon.

I hope you enjoy the movie Matt. We've had some great reviews and look forward to more of them!

-Rob

Got it and watched it immediately. Great job, Robert and crew! I'll be posting a review at my site pretty soon with spoilers, so I can't give anything away!

About the video, played pretty well, but my DVD player didn't like it just enough that the audio "bubbled" for most of the video with a tiny bit of distortion. I could go for one of the updated copies, but it's not critical.

In any case, it was exciting to see and I'd call it a must-have for vegans who are just starting out in fitness or athletes who might be looking at the vegan lifestyle and want some tips. There's just nothing out there about vegan fitness and we need more videos to inspire as Vegan Fitness Built Naturally does. It was also cool to see other stuff that came in the delivery package including vega bars, vega meal replacement packet, and other goodies!

Thanks, Robert, for putting this out. I hope there's more to come.

Thanks Matt,

Glad you liked the movie and the goodies. The NEW REPLICATED version of the movie will be out soon. I just got the proofs from New Jersey today, so it shouldn't be long.

Some DVD players are having a few issues with the current copy, only about 10% of the people are having some issues, but they have been corrected and the NEW ones will replace the old ones. Most of you who have fallen in that 10% have already informed me and not to worry, we'll have you sorted out soon.

Thanks again Matt and we look forward to a review to put on our site.

-Rob

I've ordered a dvd from Japan a while ago, and it wasn't compatible with my dvd player, neither was the replacement disc. Other people had no problem watching the dvd, apparently my dvd-player is a bit picky...

So to be on the safe side I'll wait for the new version, please let me know when it's available!

Just set up a paypal-account, and I've got a twenty left there, so the sooner I can order the better.