cortisone injections

I was just wondering if anyone has ever had one and did it work for you or did you have problems with it?

this is the next step my orthopedic doctor suggested would help out the pain and inflammation in my shoulder/neck region. I am a bit freaked out about doing it since I have only had an MRI of my neck and not my shoulder (which is where he plans on doing the injection)

any thought?

I think I'm just kinda worried that if I take it and the inflammation goes away this doesn't really solve the reason why it's inflamed and the inflammation will just return. The pain is constant and although it could be worse, it flipping HURTS!!!

I think I'm just kinda worried that if I take it and the inflammation goes away this doesn't really solve the reason why it's inflamed and the inflammation will just return. The pain is constant and although it could be worse, it flipping HURTS!!!

It does NOT solve the issue. It does just bring down inflammation and it might only be pain free for 4 months before you might need another one. They have another one that uses "roosters comb" that supposed to last longer, but its part of an animal so Id say no to that one

check out "the pH Miracle". Acidity creates inflammation, as does animal protein. If one is not eating any animal protein, the next step to reduce inflammation is detox and alkalinize. Works for me! When I am more alkaline, my allergies, asthma and eczema clear up and my ligaments are a lot more flexible-ie, no neck, back pain, etc.

• 1 month later...