Here I am - the fresh vegan ;)

Attila

Hi guys,

since I have been so long absence and a lot of things happened here in the meantime I wanna introduce myself again.

My name is Attila and I am a vegan since about 2002. I've became vegetarian after graduating from school after a friend told be about all the horrible things meat consumption causes - factory farming, climate change, civilization diseases you name it! So I switched from one day to the other and became a vegetarian. It was really hard in the beginning but I finally managed it. After a couple of months I looked veganism up on the internet and I also watched videos online about veganism like "meet your meat" and this movie about cow's milk from PeTA.

I thought about it for a couple of days and finally became vegan. I created my own recipe site afterwards because I always liked to eat hearty and enjoyed food a lot: http://www.attilahildmann.com

A couple of years later I uploaded my very first cooking video on youtube. I am giving cooking courses and I created a new show called TheFreshVegan: http://www.youtube.com/TheFreshVegan You can check it out if you like. I try to upload new videos every week so there's a lot going on.

My cookbook is in production right now. You can buy it in 4 weeks on amazon.de. Unfortunately it'll be in german but I'll translate it into english ASAP

Enough said about me for now. If you have any questions just let me know. I really enjoy posting here again and when time allows it I'll drop by and leave some posts. I think Robert and all the others are doing a really good job in promoting veganism. The new website looks very neat!

Take care

Attila

Edited by Attila

You seem to be REALLY active! You look really healthy and you make it easier for many people to go vegan with your cooking recipes and all. Web pages look fresh and I really have to take some time to check out all those videos!

Welcome and enjoy your stay. I wish we'll see you around a lot with new recipes & stuff!

Welcome back!

Thanks again for all the help with the forum 3 years ago! It was back when I lived in another city and this is my 3rd or 4th year in Portland so it has been a while since you first started helping out.

Thanks for that!

Great to see you back on here.....I enjoy your videos as well!

• 2 weeks later...