Pro Bars

robert

I can't wait to eat them again after my contest! Sugars are a little high for me to consume right now, but man, I was eating 3 or 4 a day for a while a couple of months ago.

Love those things!

You can find them almost anywhere it seems these days, kinda like Lara bars, which is cool!

www.veganessentials.com and www.foodfightgrocery.com carry them too.

EAT THEM...they are GOOD!

And the Founder is a cool Vegan guy I've hung out with a few times.

Man oh Man... Ill post a video tonight about my probars....

I love these damn things. I was eating 3-4 at one time. Beat that RC! Once I found out about these I dropped the Larabars. Dont get me wrong, I like larabars and they usually only have 3-4 ingredients, but they just dont fill me up. Probars are waaaaay sweeter, but they will fill me up and satisfy my sugar wants. I still have larabars, but I cannot eat any bars. GRRRRRR

My faves have to be Kettle Corn, Super Slam, and the BANANA. Tastes like banana laffy taffy.

Yeah budday!

ProBars are AWESOME. They fill you up with substantial and nutritional whole foods and aren't filled with a bunch of soy isolates and other crap. I keep some in my bag wherever I am (especially airplanes).

"Dude they get you ripped."

I can't wait for my custom pro bar t-shirt to come in the mail.

Thanks again Van Peski

Pro Bars are one of the few things I'm actually craving on this pre-contest diet!

Pro Bars

Fruit

Burritos

Middle Eastern food

Cocoa Pistacio, that's my favorite!

Kettle Korn is awesome too!

If I have to rank my favorite bars, it looks something like this:

Pro Bar (Cocoa Pistacio)

Pro Bar (Kettle Korn)

Everything Raw (chocolate decadence)

Lara Bar (peanut butter)

Clif Builder Bar (Peanut butter)

Something like that.

Pro Bar takes it.

Yeah, freakin, Probee buddy!

Lara Bar (peanut butter)

Clif Builder Bar (Peanut butter)

Don't forget about the PB Lara bar stash from your stocking. I hope they didn't expire. Or maybe they already gotten eaten. But if not you'll have to wait anyways

About the pricing - ProBar weighs in at a whopping 3oz! Check out the price per ounce compared to some other bars and you'll find that it is pretty competitively priced. Not only that, but ProBar is also made from very high quality, real food ingredients. ProBar was one of the few companies NOT affected by the peanut butter or pistachio salmonella recalls because of their attention to quality ingredients.

To those asking about the fats..

Why is the ProBar higher in fats than other bars?

During extended periods of moderate level exercise (endurance sports) the body conserves vital carbohydrates by metabolizing fats at a more rapid rate than carbs. If the body becomes depleted of carbs it “hits the wall”. Muscles simply cannot function without the presence of carbohydrates. The ProBar supplies a broad spectrum of healthy fats. Poly and mono unsaturates, saturates (yes the body actually requires certain saturated fats), and EFA’S (essential fatty acids more commonly referred to as omega essential fatty acids). Endurance athletes commonly deplete their bodies of these critical nutrients, several of which are not commonly found in foods. Because the ProBar supplies these in abundance, it is not only an excellent tool for use during competition and training, but is also ideal for recovery application also.

For the non-athlete ProBar lover, these fats translate into exquisite nutrition, providing one third of the bodies daily requirements for fats in every bar. The key here is to provide the balance of fats from all of the different categories required by the body, while eliminating all of the unhealthy trans and hydrogenated fats. If any of the fats required by the body are missing, the body lets us know by giving us RELENTLESS CRAVINGS. This means that if we do not consume all of the different fats required by the body, we will crave everything that is fatty! SUPPLY THE FATS and END THE CRAVINGS!!

When we avoid these cravings, weight management becomes much easier.

How does ProBar deliver its carbs?

The Whole grains & natural dried fruits found in the ProBar are carefully blended with low glycemic index grain sweeteners. This combination of simple and complex carbs immediately boosts blood sugar, while fiber loaded whole grains and fruits maintain these levels for hours.

Why is ProBar more digestible than other bars?

Digestion and assimilation are facilitated by enzyme activity. Enzymes are found abundantly in unprocessed, un-cooked (or raw) foods. Foods heated to116 degrees F or higher have no enzyme activity. The ProBar ingredients are about 70% raw! The ProBar is blended, not baked. This preserves vital enzyme activity, making the nutrients easier to digest and absorb. This translates into faster energy, and less cramping when consumed during activity.

About the pricing - ProBar weighs in at a whopping 3oz! Check out the price per ounce compared to some other bars and you'll find that it is pretty competitively priced.

ProBars come in at about $1 per 28g retail. Larabars are about $1 per 45g. Clif bars are $1 per 68g. You definitely pay a steep premium for the quality.

Why is ProBar more digestible than other bars?

Digestion and assimilation are facilitated by enzyme activity. Enzymes are found abundantly in unprocessed, un-cooked (or raw) foods. Foods heated to116 degrees F or higher have no enzyme activity. The ProBar ingredients are about 70% raw! The ProBar is blended, not baked. This preserves vital enzyme activity, making the nutrients easier to digest and absorb. This translates into faster energy, and less cramping when consumed during activity.

Orally ingested enzymes do not survive intact. They are denatured by digestion and lose all catalytic properties. From the National Council Against Health Fraud (http://www.ncahf.org/articles/s-z/wheatgrass.html):

"Orally ingested enzymes are digested in the stomach and have no enzymatic activity in the eater."

A very small percentage of proteolytics may survive for a time in the gut, but this is likely because of their similarity to our native enzymes, and they have no effect in people with normal pancreatic function. It's no coincidence that most of the people claiming benefits from ingested enzymes are trying to sell you enzymes.

Bars arrive on tuesday EVERY flavor and yes we are offering them to the community and anyone else who wishes to support our efforts.

FLAVORS: Probar flavors: Apple Cinnamon Crunch, Art’s Original Blend, Cran-Lemon Twister,

Koka Moka, Nutty Banana Boom, Superfood Slam, Whole Berry Blast, Sweet &

Savory, Cherry Pretzel, Cocoa Pistachio, Corn, Maple Pecan Sesame Goji!

Our 5 free bars for vega orders stands and is interchangeable amongst all bars. This means that if you

1) Place a $100 vega order, you can get 5 free bars of whatever we carry.

You pick the Flavors.

2)Vega orders above one $150 get either a smoothie infusion 454g pouch OR 7 free bars, not

both. Either probar or vega. I'm working on accumulating others. Builder Bars by cliff

are my next stop.

Nothing goes back into the business yet so it's hard to stock inventory. It's all about the fundraising efforts for the documentary

TO ORDER PROBARS; PM me (Lean and Green) or EMAIL me ([email protected])

I have no concrete pricing schematic YET but i'm thinking about $3.00 per bar and if you buy 12 or more the price goes down with a max cap of $2.75 per bar discount.

Obviously you can do a bulk order for vega, sunwarrior probar or sci-fit and shipping will never be more than $15. If it's a $50 or under order; shipping is $10.

I'm so excited to be creating another vegan biz and being able to someday label things as processed in a VEGAN facility!

Oh....Pro Bar...those are MY favorite....give me those!

I'm actually going to be ordering a few boxes from http://www.veganproteins.com

Sorry no page to order this stuff automatically; email correspondence for a bit until things develop

I just ordered 3 boxes from you.

I've been eating Pro Bars for about 3 years, I just never talked about it much because I work for Vega and that is what I promote...but through the documentary I've been filming, I am so much more candid, direct, and expose all the foods I use. The camera catches footage of NO Explode on my fridge, Pro Bars all over my room, all kinds of mainstream and small company products, and I don't care.

Sure I still promote Vega heavily and enjoy Vega and work for Vega, but I eat SOOO much more, and Pro Bars are my favorite Bars, and I don't even care of Vega reads that....that's just the way it is and this documentary allowed me to open up more about things like this.

So get off your A$$ and give Pro Bars a try. I sent some to Octo and now he eats like 4 a day...I do the same

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, they are on the high end.... but they are sooooo good!

I know you can find them for as little as $3.00 or maybe less on www.veganproteins.com and on sale at certain stores. Many have them for $3.39 as well.

I got a bulk discount buying them from Lean and Green online on his website.

I really do buy them and eat them and I had a bunch this weekend after my competition to celebrate. Octopussoir and I went to down on them.

So check with Lean and Green for discounts on bulk orders...and you gotta try Kettle Korn and Cocoa Pistachio

That is what excites me! I can get 400 calories at once from lots of whole foods...I'm all over it! I eat 3-4 a day in the off-season. 1600 calories from great tasting sources that help me get energy and recover from exercise...I'm down with it

• 3 months later...

jimi - what's this ambassdor for larabar stuff? I sent my app into larabar to start carrying them through my gym. Still waiting to hear from them. We started selling vega which I am super excited about. I agree probars are awesome! Im super addicted to vega vibrancy bar now though!

Wow! That's a hell of a good price.

Apple and Original aren't too bad, in fact they are some of my go-to flavors. Don't care much for the other ones though. Can't wait for their new Fruition bars to come out next month. Smaller snack-size bars (160 cal), 100% organic. Flavors I think are bluberry, strawberry, cran-raspberry, and peach.

Wow! That's a hell of a good price.

Apple and Original aren't too bad, in fact they are some of my go-to flavors. Don't care much for the other ones though. Can't wait for their new Fruition bars to come out next month. Smaller snack-size bars (160 cal), 100% organic. Flavors I think are bluberry, strawberry, cran-raspberry, and peach.

Superfood Slam!