The Quotes Page

bvp663

Any and all quotes of certain hilariousness that have occurred during the making of this film will be added here.

"I forgot camera was still rolling and I've been smelling my farts...like scooping them up with my hand....all caught on tape, just realized it now."

-Robert Cheeke

"Hey Robert, mind if I use your sword to cut off your hair after the next contest?"

Giacomo Marchese

(For those who don't know....if I lose to Giacomo (Lean and Green) he gets to cut my hair off).

He's suggesting taking my sword I won from the last show to slice it off after AZ. We'll see.

Yep, I got it along with two plaques and a medal. They are all on the coffee table right now

The day after my contest I was sleeping in from being up late celebrating with some forum members and my roommate Jessifly said she was playing around with it and thought it was pretty cool

Another quote from today:

"Why do I smell poop, really strong poop nearby?"

Giacomo Marchese

"Hey Robert, mind if I use your sword to cut off your hair after the next contest?"

Giacomo Marchese

(For those who don't know....if I lose to Giacomo (Lean and Green) he gets to cut my hair off).

He's suggesting taking my sword I won from the last show to slice it off after AZ. We'll see.

I wanted to put that in your journal. Thanks for reminding me! >:-)

"what the hell, i leave you alone for 1 1/2 days and all of a sudden you have to be plucked from a mountain with a helicopter!!! Why do you always find yourself in these RIDICULOUS situations?"

-thendanisays

true story vbbf; stay tuned for the details or just watch 'good morning az' on the 'az family' website tomorrow. Should be posted according to the newsroom after 7am on the internet...

never a dull moment in my life NEVER. sheesh......

"what the hell, i leave you alone for 1 1/2 days and all of a sudden you have to be plucked from a mountain with a helicopter!!! Why do you always find yourself in these RIDICULOUS situations?"

-thendanisays

true story vbbf; stay tuned for the details or just watch 'good morning az' on the 'az family' website tomorrow. Should be posted according to the newsroom after 7am on the internet...

never a dull moment in my life NEVER. sheesh......

There it is. Me and Jimi's cousin Max made the news............ I really need to stop finding myself in out of control situations ALL THE TIME. My friend told me that, dani, robert, brian. I always have something crazy happening to me...!

http://www.azfamily.com/video/gmaz-index.html?nvid=354961&shu=1

"ladies and gentlemen we do have a bathroom in the rear that is not flushing… -Flight Announcement…. Robert did you do that?" -Lean and Green

"Oh my god, I cannot wait to get off this plane. That smell is just unbearable. I've never smelt anything so horrific in my whole life. What the hell was it?" -A passenger to another passenger

"Jimi is on layaway in Denver." -Lean and Green

• 2 weeks later...