px90

I Did it with some friends years ago. They seriously did the program and I just jumped in when we were working out together. The three guys that did it seriously got really ripped up. Lots a lot of body fat and got really cut up so I would say if you do it as rxed it works. It is hard stuff though so be prepared. Personally I didn't like it cuz i am not a tv working out kind of person so that was hugeyl annoying to me. BUt if your into that I've seen the program work for people. Those three guys went from around 200- 220 to 175- 180. And a muscular 180. People that don't know how old they are always think they are younger than they really are because they are so in shape. Also the diet they have you follow isn't vegan but I am sure you can veganize it. Good luck with it and let me know it goes if you try it.

I'm doing it now, week 8. Honestly, it hasn't been that great. I'm doing it hard, really going all out, staying within their dietary requirements, but only seeing minimal benefit. It's helped my pull-ups, but heavy lifting + occasional cardio on my own was working far better.