HI-NJ

Posidave

I'm Dave I have been Vegan for a little over 3 years and Vegetarian for 9.

I currently live in Hawaii but will be moving back to New Jersey in a short while.

Hobbies: BMX, Rock Climbing(Trad,Sport,Bouldering), Surfing, Bodyboarding and Bodysurfing, I also go to the gym 4-5 times a week for strength training.

I became a vegetarian when I got involved in the Punk/Hardcore movement. I started out as a young kid doing alot of bad thing and after being arrested I stopped. I stopped drinking,Drugs, and became a vegetarian and have stuck with it for almost a decade. I became Vegan when I entered college I was eating a Veggie pizza at a New Years party and was told I needed a New Years resolution I finished the slice of Pizza and haven't touched a Animal product since.

Occupation: Student, When I return home I will continue my education as well as working at a climbing Gym and a Outdoor retail store.

Welcome!

what will you do for surfing, bodyboarding when you move?

Bodyboarding is one of my favourite things in the world to do but I don't get too many chances.

I have about a 3 month window and I need very high winds (family cottage is on a very large lake)

Belmar,NJ.

I actually used to live near Plains,Pa and spend my time in Wilkes-barre quite often.

Small World. Did you go to college here? If you ever want to meet up when you in Wilkes-Barre let me know and hopefully we can arrange something. I go to Spring Lake in the summer which is pretty close to Belmar I believe. Nice quiet beach area compared to southern NJ beaches which I also go too.

Belmar,NJ.

I actually used to live near Plains,Pa and spend my time in Wilkes-barre quite often.

I haven't been to Belmar or Wilkes Barre in a couple years since I moved away from PA, but if I'm ever up there I'll have to hit you up. Welcome to the forums.